It's Official Khabib is Ducking Tony Fergy

Yeah, he won. Wait what?

All three Judges 30-27............internet scrubs............. omgdz black helicoptaz.
xr1UrZ8.png

Where does it say he doesnt want to fight Ferguson at all ? Im confused

Khabib will have to fight him sooner or later. If ferg wins on 208 and becomes 10-0 streak he will take over #1. Ferg will be perfectly willing to fight again in May. True fighter unlike a whinny bitch like Kababy. Kababy will be all out of excuses then.

This is the 3rd chance Khabib has gotten to face Tony and pulled out. It's a clear duck job. Tony is a bad matchup for him.

You have no idea what pulling out of a fight is because it's not the same as not discussing the possibility of a fight because you don't want to fight in January.
The 2 of them fighting when a belt isn't on the line is a dumb idea, yes the winner gets Conor when he's back but then what? There's no one left to fight the winner of that fight.

lol get ready for shertards to get triggered by the truth.

This is the 3rd chance Khabib has gotten to face Tony and pulled out. It's a clear duck job. Tony is a bad matchup for him.

Tony is a better wrestler than any of Khabib's opponents. And we all know what happened the last time Khabib faced a good wrestler.... cough... Tibau....cough
It was Tony who pulled out of the their last fight.

it's the right fight to make. if Khabib walks on it again, for sure bullshit.

Everyone knows Nate is next! Come on people, Conor is not going to fight either Khabib or Tony.

Khabib will have to fight him sooner or later. If ferg wins on 208 and becomes 10-0 streak he will take over #1. Ferg will be perfectly willing to fight again in May. True fighter unlike a whinny bitch like Kababy. Kababy will be all out of excuses then.

Ferg should try fighting someone Khabib hasn't already beaten first.

Khabib has only fought 8 times in the UFC and Ferg fought 3 of them after Khabib already beat them. The one fighter Khabib fought after they'd fought Ferg first was the last guy to beat Ferg and we all know what a one sided demolition that turned out to be when he was in with Khabib.

i really don't think conor on his game has anything to worry about at all from Tony or Khabib, and possibly Tony may pose more of a competitive threat with his chin and size.

Michael Johnson was #6, and he beat Ferguson. Khabib also has the same best win as Ferguson, which was 2 years ago, and did it much more dominantly and didn't commit any fouls.
Dominate? LMAO holding a man down is not dominate. It's not even fighting. Sending him to the hospital with broken nose and face is more dominate.

You have no idea what pulling out of a fight is because it's not the same as not discussing the possibility of a fight because you don't want to fight in January.
The 2 of them fighting when a belt isn't on the line is a dumb idea, yes the winner gets Conor when he's back but then what? There's no one left to fight the winner of that fight.
And that's if Conor's comeback fight is even a title defense. For all we know, it could be a fight with Woodley. I think both guys should take a minute after their last fights and then figure out what's going on in the next several months. Tony can fight if he wants, but I don't know why he would a fight so soon.

It was Tony who pulled out of the their last fight.
Yes Tony got injured, but he asked Khabib to push the fight back just a couple of weeks to let his injury heal. Khabib refused and grabbed a taxi driver off the street to beat up instead.

After Khabib's fight, Tony wanted to fight him in May. Khabib said he had ramadan. But the ramadan started in June. lol Khabib was already coming off 15 months off with injury and fought one scrub and didn't want to fight after he beatup that scrub.

And now he's pulling out of fighting Tony in January because........ scared.

Pulling out of negotiations is pulling out of a fight. Thats 3 times he's ducked Tony.

Dominate? LMAO holding a man down is not dominate. It's not even fighting. Sending him to the hospital with broken nose and face is more dominate.
It's not "dominate", it's DOMINANT. Yeah, throwing a great grappler all around the cage from beginning to end is more dominant than losing the first round and then doing better after poking him in the eye.

I used to think this fight would be 50/50. Basically a binary equation. If Khabib can take Tony down on the regular he'd win. If Tony could stuff TDs he'd win. But now I think Khabib has no chance. He's ducked way to many times with BS reasons.

Sustained zero damage in Johnson fight and can't fight two and a half months later? Ferg did same and is.

Then all the ducking before with lamest unprovable injuries like "bad rib"

Khabib wants none of tferg

Khabib doesnt fight on the fasting month, ramadhan & january apparently. Add his injuries, which is about half a year, that leaves us only November. So UFC, Khabib only fights on Nov.

tell me that when i squeeze your neck soft and slowly

Back