Milo Yiannopoulos gets $250k book deal. SJW's have meltdown.

Status
Not open for further replies.
8veCysV.gif

They're not pissed they're just calling Milo out for his lack of courage when of course his whole act is about having the courage to do things like having a controversial book title.

This is becoming such an incredibly weak non-argument.

We get it, people are SO annoyed that Milo has this book deal that they're desperately clambering around to discredit it in some way.

First it's that $250k isn't a lot of money (????!) and secondly they've created something IN THEIR HEADS that Milo wanted to call the book 'Dangerous :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:' (no evidence that he did, again, it's in their heads) but decided not to because he's a 'sell out'.
If we were in 2004, sell out was a term that was actually still being used, it's almost 2017 now!

The clear fact is that the book deal wouldn't have been done and shops would not have stocked it if it included :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: in the title.
It's not a hard concept to understand.

I'm pro-using-the-word-:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:-if-your-entire-identity-and-sales-pitch-is-about-not-giving-a-fuck-about-what-words-you-use

I also am just pro using the word :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:. As I already mentioned, you're resorting to a very weak style of argument where you just assume because I'm left leaning that I agree with everything that comes out of the left.

I think you're a :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: for thinking that way and trying to argue that way.

It's acceptable for a gay person to use the word ':eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:'.
Anyone else using it is about the same as a white person using the word 'ni**er'.

The fact that you are using it freely in a desperate attempt to justify your weak argument against the book, is very odd.

SJW wouldn't have caught on if they weren't so ridiculous.

SJW in this forum are showing desperation. Diamond Jim tried to make SIW(social injustice warrior) happen...didn't happen. Now they are acting like they're victims of political correctness and that the so called alt right has been indoctrined and brainwashed..what with the cradle to grave gauntlet of alt right propaganda in our media, public institutions, universities,and government and all.

Have you noticed they're also trying to use the terms 'triggered' and 'snowflake' against conservatives/the right?
It's hilarious because, unlike SJW, it's never ever going to catch on in that context within the mainstream.

I dread to think what desperate lengths they will go to in 2017 because it's only going to get worse for them.
I would say there might be a load of SJW/Left/Liberal suicides in the coming months, but most of them don't have any true conviction behind what they say so that's unlikely.

Just because he uses them for pleasure doesn't mean he thinks they're his equal.

"First of all, having black friends actually does prove you're not racist.
The Left somehow convinced us that having close friends with different skin color isn't enough to prove you're not a racist. Of course it is.
What better evidence that you're not a racist than you choose to spend your free time with non-whites?

As for having a romantic relationship with a black person: If that is not good enough evidence, then nothing is good enough. What more could a person possibly do? I suppose a donation to the United Negro College Fund would do some good, but I'm pretty sure most of the donors are people formally accused of racism."
- Milo Yiannopoulos

I'll explain it to you again, because you're struggling with something really simple. How it works is, PC language is a horrible and evil thing that is being shoved down our throats by corporations and liberals, until you get that book deal. Then it's the right thing to do, and those evil PC liberal standards become the thing that helps you sell your book. But like I said, he won't be holding onto much of that money- it's all going up his nose. Look at the way his skull is deforming already. Classic twisted cokehead look.

Ahh a typical SJW tactic, now you are resorting to personal abuse based on no evidence whatsoever!

And again, sadly, you've made this up in your head. You do realize that don't you? That all your arguments are coming from something you've created in your head?

Nah, the GOAT douchebag would have to be someone who contributed nothing, AND was a shithead. John Lennon gave the world some great art, and was on the right track imho with some of the things he said like 'All you need is Love' etc., even if you want to argue all the ways that he was naive and/or a hypocrite. GOAT douche has to be reserved for someone who's completely useless.

Lennon also supported the IRA, a terrorist group.
He also had a long history of violence against women.

Maybe not the GOAT douchebag, but a douchebag nonetheless.

Acknowledging disgusting aspects of Islam is hate speech.

For example saying Muhammad was a child rapist, could be interpreted as hate speech, but it is factual.

We need to be able to express hate or disapproval toward despicable things.

Well it can only be hate speech if it's a white person pointing out something negative about a black person, a Muslim, a transgender person etc.
We all know that.

Because everyone was fucking kids in 600AD when everyone died in their 40s. If you started getting your period they were going to start fucking you because women were basically treated as cattle.

There were no more paedophiles around then than there are now. In fact there are probably more around now.

Quite staggering that you've now resorted to defending the rape of children.

It's just a book that no one will read.
I don't see what the big deal is.

Already number 5 in the Amazon best seller list.

So that's your 'no one will read' argument destroyed. Instantly.

Last edited:
Who the fuck is gonna buy this clowns book?

This thread is funny. You have the lefties gay bashing and the righties exited for a book about an openly gay British guys opinion about American politics. I feel like I'm in the Twilight Zone.

Last edited:
Alt-right is NOT racist, we are for minorities who want to come to this country legally. My wife is Chinese and she would hate it even more than me if someone got into this country without proper background checks. You have no idea how incredibly annoying it is to get a green card for someone who wants to come over here legally. It's a long process and the fact that we accept millions of illegals just infuriates her and a lot of other hard working minorites. Why should they reap all the benefits when they are the ones who disrespect American laws? The left calls us racist for this but I think it's us simply being rational.

Alt-right is for people who are tired of political correctness, SJWs, and attacks on white people. That does not make us racist so please stop it with that stuff. I'm really getting tired of the same liberal posters on this forum that refuse to have an intelligent conversation and instead just call us white supremacists

Alt-right was a term coined by a White Supremacist who wanted to sway the stigma of white supremacy away from a White Nationalist movement.

The definition of Alt-Right is explained clearly as far-right ideologies that reject modern and mainstream conservatism.

It's a white supremacist group, stop acting like it isn't.

White Supremacist Sympathizer as noted.

<{hfved}>

Have you noticed they're also trying to use the terms 'triggered' and 'snowflake' against conservatives/the right?
It's hilarious because, unlike SJW, it's never ever going to catch on in that context within the mainstream.

I dread to think what desperate lengths they will go to in 2017 because it's only going to get worse for them.
I would say there might be a load of SJW/Left/Liberal suicides in the coming months, but most of them don't have any true conviction behind what they say so that's unlikely.

It's hilarious because Liberals make you so butthurt that you come to Sherdog to circle jerk hate on SJW's.

Look at yourself, you're not much better than what you depise.

It's hilarious because Liberals make you so butthurt that you come to Sherdog to circle jerk hate on SJW's.

Look at yourself, you're not much better than what you depise.

Not at all.
I merely made a post about a news story which is being much discussed and was the highest trending topic on Twitter.

Considering what a terrible year liberals have had it's pretty hard to feel butthurt about them.
All myself and others can do is just keep exposing them for the intolerant, hateful hypocrites they are.

Who the fuck is gonna buy this clowns book?

For a start, all the people who have currently put it at number 5 on the Amazon best seller list based on pre-orders alone.

Alt-right was a term coined by a White Supremacist who wanted to sway the stigma of white supremacy away from a White Nationalist movement.

The definition of Alt-Right is explained clearly as far-right ideologies that reject modern and mainstream conservatism.

It's a white supremacist group, stop acting like it isn't.

White Supremacist Sympathizer as noted.

You're missing the point that most people don't consider the alt-right movement to be in any way related to white supremacy and have no idea at all who coined the term.

You are the one labelling people as alt-right. I've certainly never called myself alt-right and neither has Milo.

You're missing the point that most people don't consider the alt-right movement to be in any way related to white supremacy and have no idea at all who coined the term.

You are the one labelling people as alt-right. I've certainly never called myself alt-right and neither has Milo.

So how is it my problem that there is a mass amount of ignorant people who don't consider Alt-Right a White Supremacist ideology even though it was coined by Richard Spencer a White Supremacist to describe his White Nationalist Supremacy movement.

Do I call those people stupid or do I call them ignorant White Supremacist sympathizers?

You guys can keep using the term, il keep calling you White Supremacists.

Because that's what the term was created for, white supremacy.

Don't even bother responding to that dude. He's bigoted towards white people and thinks he knows everything about the United States, when he's actually a Canadian.

He wants to point fingers and call people racists and White Supremacists when he fully supports the BLM's Canadian chapter. A Black Supremacy hate group.

Just check out this tweet from the Co-founder.

Canadian-Black-Lives-Matter-Organizer-Tweets-About-Killing-Men-and-White-Folks-620x436.jpg

Say what you want about the alt right, but they are not this blatantly racist.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back