PWD 2017 Royal Rumble Discussion Thread

Who wins it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think the Randy Bray program needed a belt but Vince is gonna Vince. They wanna have that Bray title run now after they buried him for three years

i didn't care for how they handled any of the major storylines during the rumble match itself. strowman seemed wasted after he ruined the title match and i think they could have handled golberg, brock and undertaker much better.

Cena/Orton, Taker/RR, and Rollins/HHH will make a nice mania. Don't really care about anything else tbh.

both title matches delivered

Rumble was ok but not great

I am annoyed Reigns was in the match though.

Dude already had his title shot on the show. From a kayfabe perspective, it makes little sense, unless the plan was to give the last spot to Owens had he lost the belt.

tumblr_o561knAHIS1sbzhteo1_400.gif

Nah

Single match
Why? Only Reigns and Lesnar are capable of having a good match at this point, and neither can carry the old broken dudes.

Ahahahahahahaha

*deep breath*

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I am also kinda annoyed I read that betting line spoiler but, don't care, was a good Rumble, rest of the card was fucking solid too.

I am really glad neither 'Taker, Brock or Goldberg won. Goldberg and 'Taker can hardly move, especially the latter, by the looks of things. Both looked super dodgy.

I got a big laugh out of Goldberg jobbing out Brock AGAIN, but wondering where they go from here.

Also glad that little rat Enzo got murdered right quick.

AND, was good seeing the New Day get thrown out en masse.

Congrats to Jericho for another marathon Rumble stint. Feel shitty for Miz and Zayn, they lasted all that time, just to get shoved out by broken down Undertaker, for nothing.

BRAUUUNNNNN came off good and strong, as did Corbin, at least for that moment, then he just faded into the background for the rest of the match, which was a shame.

Curious to see where they go with Orton now, too.

And, card finished earlier than I expected, so I get more sleep than I thought I would.

It is a good night all around.

<{RoseRun}>

Gaaaaaaarbage end to a great ppv. Orton is to wrestling what nickleback is to music. Boring. So boring. Can't wait for Cena Orton #342467864. Power slam. Diamond cutter. DDT. Guy has less moves than Roman.

I think Orton winning is fine but the Rumble match itself was a huge disappointment. Other than Dillinger there were no good surprises. I hope Wyatt wins the Chamber to set up a match with Orton because I sure as hell do not want to see Cena/Orton again.

Ahahahahahahaha

*deep breath*

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I am also kinda annoyed I read that betting line spoiler but, don't care, was a good Rumble, rest of the card was fucking solid too.

I am really glad neither 'Taker, Brock or Goldberg won. Goldberg and 'Taker can hardly move, especially the latter, by the looks of things. Both looked super dodgy.

I got a big laugh out of Goldberg jobbing out Brock AGAIN, but wondering where they go from here.

Also glad that little rat Enzo got murdered right quick.

AND, was good seeing the New Day get thrown out en masse.

Congrats to Jericho for another marathon Rumble stint. Feel shitty for Miz and Zayn, they lasted all that time, just to get shoved out by broken down Undertaker, for nothing.

BRAUUUNNNNN came off good and strong, as did Corbin, at least for that moment, then he just faded into the background for the rest of the match, which was a shame.

Curious to see where they go with Orton now, too.

And, card finished earlier than I expected, so I get more sleep than I thought I would.

It is a good night all around.

<{RoseRun}>
Brock is going to finally get a win on Goldberg to retire him and have the torch passed down.

Ah yeah, Jack Gallagher's umbrella spots were fucking great, too.

Even Ellsworth was good in this.

A shame there were no decent surprise entrants. Poor old Apollo Crews is just.... no-one cares, do they?

Cena/Orton isn't that bad
No way will it be Bray vs Orton

Unless it's a triple threat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back