In two years, RIZIN FF will be the premier MMA organisation!

technically, its not even "mma".

unsanctioned unregulated fighting... the only difference between this and Kimbo's backyard fighting, is a ring.

I still definitely enjoy watching, but enjoy it for what it is...

Considering most of their "roster" isn't even signed with them, but on loan from other organizations, to say they're poised to takeover is mildly delusional.

First of all, its more like 19%-29% and second of all those clown fights are more entertaining than 75% of fights on regular UFC cards.....
Agreed. i hope rizin grows. i love the celeb fights. rizin not testing its fighters for peds has its advantages. more beast mode fights.

Considering most of their "roster" isn't even signed with them, but on loan from other organizations, to say they're poised to takeover is mildly delusional.
giphy.gif

I like the odd fight that they put on and the tournaments are cool but let's not pretend like they are as good as pride was

they are going slowly, step by step, like they should.....

Not even remotely. Sakakibara says he wants RIZIN to be a federation where other orgs send their best fighters for the WGP, as if that's going to happen. He needs to not rely on others and build up his own talent. Even the Bellators will exchange talent for so long and how much.

Yea, it's totally the same :rolleyes:

a washed up pro-wrestler with zero fighting prowess who has no legitimacy against an actual fighter. if not the same, it's so god damn similar that you're just obtusely splitting hairs.

Every time Fedor re-appears UFC goes downhill.

I know it's just a coincidence (or is it), but look at the evidence.

Fedor comes back, joins Rizin and Bellator, and UFC starts losing fighters, losing stars, people get injured, big cards fall appart.

When Fedor was retired the UFC seemed untouchable. Ronda was the shit, Jones was the shit, McGregor was becoming a star... now ... no more Ronda... Jones is suspended... Conor's UFC future is a big question mark... oh and Reebok happened.

Fedor comes back and everything goes to shit for the UFC.

WAR FEDOR.

Every time Fedor re-appears UFC goes downhill.

I know it's just a coincidence (or is it), but look at the evidence.

Fedor comes back, joins Rizin and Bellator, and UFC starts losing fighters, losing stars, people get injured, big cards fall appart.

When Fedor was retired the UFC seemed untouchable. Ronda was the shit, Jones was the shit, McGregor was becoming a star... now ... no more Ronda... Jones is suspended... Conor's UFC future is a big question mark... oh and Reebok happened.

Fedor comes back and everything goes to shit for the UFC.

WAR FEDOR.

Damn, if Fedor really had that type of power. <{anton}> I hope the stars align for a big one.<{jackyeah}>

I like the odd fight that they put on and the tournaments are cool but let's not pretend like they are as good as pride was

They aren't even as good as Dream was.
At least Dream was Pride 2.0
RIZIN is garbage!

So MMA is going back to Japan where the competition is easier? Sounds reasonable.

UFC is going downhill...2017 won't be a good year for UFC comparing to 2015. and 2016.....there is more and more fighters who are unhappy with the UFC....and fighters make an organisation......they will all shift elsewhere....they have already started....USADA, Reebok deal, undeserved and unfair title shots and treatment etc......

Japan will become the center of MMA once again........MMA will return where it belongs........hopefully their focus will aslo be international......

rizin-ff.jpg
You seem like a decent dude so I'll say it politely:

That's never gonna happen

Rizin needs to get the full support of a major Japanese TV-network (and some Yakuza money) first.
Not likely to happen though...

Back