In two years, RIZIN FF will be the premier MMA organisation!

The biggest Japanese tv station Fuji TV supports Rizin.

That's why I put full support. They used to invest a lot in Pride. Financially, but also with extra shows promoting the events and fighters. In 2015 it looked like they were going to do that again, but I'm a bit sceptic after 2016. Maybe I'm just impatient, the Pride name wasn't build in one year either. But I feel the martial arts events were more popular at the beginning of this century in Japan.

I hope so...
Pride shall rise again like the phoenix, in the reincarnated form of Rizin.

That would be regressive....unlimited PED use, frequent freak show fights, etc. Some of the weirdest elements of 1990s NHB and Pride combined. That was fine in the early days, but would make it hard for anyone to take MMA seriously now.

Super Fights! Super Fights everywhere...

gabi-garcia.jpg

I for one welcome our new Cup Noodle overlord:

saku%20cup%20noodles%203_zpsb7rxxxth.png

Not only bad things come out of Rizin though:

KindlyDamagedHammerheadshark.gif

FilthyYellowishAbyssiniancat.gif

Nah, YAMMA Pit Fighting will return and take over.

It won't make any difference. In 4 years the sport of MMA would be dead.

I will disagree with you here, respectfully of course. I believe in 4 years MMA will be rejuvenated to new heights.

I will disagree with you here, respectfully of course. I believe in 4 years MMA will be rejuvenated to new heights.

MMA is dying, the UFC is dying, it'll die off faster than RIZIN but RIZIN will be dead 2 years after the UFC dies. Sherdog will be dead the domain will be redirect to Condom Depot homepage.

In two years they will have the inaugural 205lbs WMMA LHW fight.

I'm setting my alarm for 2/28/2019 TS. You better be right

UFC is going downhill...2017 won't be a good year for UFC comparing to 2015. and 2016.....there is more and more fighters who are unhappy with the UFC....and fighters make an organisation......they will all shift elsewhere....they have already started....USADA, Reebok deal, undeserved and unfair title shots and treatment etc......

Japan will become the center of MMA once again........MMA will return where it belongs........hopefully their focus will aslo be international......

rizin-ff.jpg
You cant honestly believe that,man. Hahah. Guys will more likely go to Bellator than Rizin.

UFC is going downhill...2017 won't be a good year for UFC comparing to 2015. and 2016.....there is more and more fighters who are unhappy with the UFC....and fighters make an organisation......they will all shift elsewhere....they have already started....USADA, Reebok deal, undeserved and unfair title shots and treatment etc......

Japan will become the center of MMA once again........MMA will return where it belongs........hopefully their focus will aslo be international......

rizin-ff.jpg
Yeah because JMMA is much more legit :rolleyes:

Back