NiOh (another Souls series inspired game) *update*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe because the axe is so slow, beat him easily.

What's a good way to farm samurai points?

The mobs in NG+ are no joke. I see more enemies everywhere.

Mitsunari was more challenging than I thought he'd be.

Onryokis grab one shots you at ng+. Of course I'm rocking a glass cannon build but still

Do they nerf drops in ng +? There's some level 400 dudes with shit weapons

Mitsunari was more challenging than I thought he'd be.
Yeah he's a handful. I'd like to fight him again to see if I can avoid having to run around the arena this time. His magic just destroys you though.

Onryokis grab one shots you at ng+. Of course I'm rocking a glass cannon build but still
I like how they changed his moveset in NG+.

They also gave one of the yokai enemies a grab attack that throws you in a circle. It freaked me out the first time it happened.

Saw how people cheese the two kings fight. The bird spirit knocks them down and you can strike a final blow over and over

Saw how people cheese the two kings fight. The bird spirit knocks them down and you can strike a final blow over and over
That's what I saw as well. Which spirit is that and how does it knock them down? He didn't activate his living weapon.

That's what I saw as well. Which spirit is that and how does it knock them down? He didn't activate his living weapon.
Moment talisman, it's the bird I dunno the name. Works with the bull as well but the birds is an aoe that can knock both down

Got the other 2v1 tonight at level 124. Maybe it was the extra levels but it didn't seem as bad as the Two Kings. Went after Nobunaga first.

Got the other 2v1 tonight at level 124. Maybe it was the extra levels but it didn't seem as bad as the Two Kings. Went after Nobunaga first.
Funny how that works in these games. It took me two tries to beat Two Kings, I spent hours on the Nobunaga 2v1.

Almost had 2 kings first try but they gave Honda a fucking healing mechanic, the cocksucking cocks.

He was dead 5 times over but the artificially difficult bullshit healing was faster than my dps.

He was dead 5 times over but the artificially difficult bullshit healing was faster than my dps.
He healed on me twice in the same fight. You have to keep pressuring him to avoid it.

I'm not a fan of that kind of boss design either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back