NiOh (another Souls series inspired game) *update*

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I went from farming revenants at the ng+ level 180 first mission to helping a noob with the level 5 first mission

I've been getting all the kodama, hot springs and gestures recently so no new missions yet.

Since finishing this i've started playing Witcher 3 again because i haven't played the dlcs. Fantastic game but see trying to get used to the combat. Compared to Nioh it's fucking awful.

Since finishing this i've started playing Witcher 3 again because i haven't played the dlcs. Fantastic game but see trying to get used to the combat. Compared to Nioh it's fucking awful.
I know that feeling. Even going back to Bloodborne feels funny, despite it being a better game all around, imo.

Ng+ missions are rough. Regular enemies have huge hp pools and are a task to killl even with end game weaponry.
Yeah I can see that now. I've done a few sub missions tonight and about to fight Hino Enma so we'll see how bad she is.

LOL same two games I was playing. So difference

just beat umi bozu

he was pretty easy but i only noticed after a few tries that i could use the fires to boost my wep

Just finished Kanbei and the Overlord sub mission in NG+. That last room is still ridiculous. I forgot how bad it was until about halfway through.

Does anyone here use the spear a lot?

It's the only weapon I have left to get the 500K proficiency and was wondering about which combos and skills work best.

It's the only weapon I have left to get the 500K proficiency and was wondering about which combos and skills work best.
Piercing Rain and the parry are great. I use the high stance strong attack a lot too, breaks yokai horns easily

i haven't used any other wep other than the kusarigama so far. i picked it up because it feels like the threaded cane wich i love in Bloodborne

should i be using more weps?

i haven't used any other wep other than the kusarigama so far. i picked it up because it feels like the threaded cane wich i love in Bloodborne

should i be using more weps?
There is a special duel unlocked for each weapon class once you get your proficiency over 500K. They are optional so you only need them if you want to go after platinum.

Each weapon has a unique moveset though so it's fun to experiment as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back