NiOh (another Souls series inspired game) *update*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny how that works in these games. It took me two tries to beat Two Kings, I spent hours on the Nobunaga 2v1.
Well, I was 15 levels higher for that fight so it probably had a lot to do with it. It's not like I had a flawless fight either. It took me almost 9 minutes and I got hit lots.

Last edited:
Ng+ battle of Oshawa bridge or whatever is great for farming divines from revenants

Soul matching a +1 and +1 makes +2 supposedly, +2 and +2 will yield +3. That's gonna be a lot of grinding

Good lord that castle before Obsidian Samurai is annoying as fuck. Thank god the boss was so easy. I must have leveled up 5 times in there

Got salty for no reason, destroyed the two kings in 30 seconds on my second attempt.

@KidBaize if you're still using the spear, there's apparently an infinite combo of foot sweep into final blow that murders humanoid bosses

THe other 2v1 sucks cock, my living weapon is gone by the time ice bitch is half dead because Nobu comes and fucks me up with lightning and then hits me with a one shot combo

Ng+ battle of Oshawa bridge or whatever is great for farming divines from revenants
That's what I'm doing now. It's actually pretty fun.

Just beat a level 752 revenant. He did a ton of damage and it took forever. Worse still, his drops were pathetic. lol

@KidBaize if you're still using the spear, there's apparently an infinite combo of foot sweep into final blow that murders humanoid bosses
I can't seem to pull off the foot sweep properly. The spear is a lot of fun though. So many cool combos you can pull off and they're all flashy.

Giving them both one shot ranged attacks, this is why your game is fucking dead, TEam Ninja.

Good lord that castle before Obsidian Samurai is annoying as fuck. Thank god the boss was so easy. I must have leveled up 5 times in there
Oh yeah that place. Took me forever to find him. Cool boss though.

Don't know if ng+ is that bad, shredded Onryoki in 10 seconds on my second try. Then again I've got all 150 gear and my kusa has an AR of over 900.

I swear, everyone uses Red Demon armor. I've already sold probably 20 sets of it. Haven't found a single piece of Bandit armor yet though.

I swear, everyone uses Red Demon armor. I've already sold probably 20 sets of it. Haven't found a single piece of Bandit armor yet though.

Yeah I was getting annoyed with that's too. I just farmed a specific fight until I got the smithing text I wanted.

Yeah I was getting annoyed with that's too. I just farmed a specific fight until I got the smithing text I wanted.
Which fight and text?

I reset all my points so the bandit armor is one of the only sets I can use now and I don't feel like putting any points back into equip load. Luckily I have the text but don't remember when I got it.

Which fight and text?

I reset all my points so the bandit armor is one of the only sets I can use now and I don't feel like putting any points back into equip load. Luckily I have the text but don't remember when I got it.

I use Iga Jonin and NO Revenants had it. I was at level 95 with level 70 gear.

So I just farmed the ninja training until he dropped the texts. Now I have level 122 gear and forge and reforge till I get what I want.

I use Iga Jonin and NO Revenants had it. I was at level 95 with level 70 gear.

So I just farmed the ninja training until he dropped the texts. Now I have level 122 gear and forge and reforge till I get what I want.
Nice.

You won't want to hear this but I just got a complete divine Iga set a few minutes ago. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back