NiOh (another Souls series inspired game) *update*

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the fuck of it I tried fist talismans for the 2v1 and either they have more health or my build is not optimized because they took no damage. Fists are the speed run strat for the ice bitch.
Not sure but you might need the ninja skill too, hands of death.

Finished platinum tonight after grinding the bridge for two nights. Didn't actually feel like a grind though and the best part is revenants don't worry me at all anymore.

This game always finds a way to frustrate me despite how much I love it. I finally get the blacksmith text I want, but now have to figure out how to get enough damn spider legs to craft it. How am I supposed to farm an item that, as far as I know, only drops from one particular enemy that happens to be a boss?

They sometimes drop from the large spiders in that level as well. I was farming them at one point, i equipped gear with + luck and the spider guardian spirit which gives you +50 luck.

How do you guys know where to find the smithing texts? I was looking for the light Frontline Armor but couldn't find the location listed anywhere.

How do you guys know where to find the smithing texts? I was looking for the light Frontline Armor but couldn't find the location listed anywhere.

I just google it. I don't see any challenge or value in trying to figure that shit out on my own.

I just google it. I don't see any challenge or value in trying to figure that shit out on my own.
LOL, I'm the same. Just wondering if there was a list somewhere or something. The usual sources don't seem to have much info on them.

LOL, I'm the same. Just wondering if there was a list somewhere or something. The usual sources don't seem to have much info on them.

My googlefu usually sends me to the Nioh Wiki where they have spotty info. Some armor sets they have the whole spiel, including who drops the armor and/or the texts. I was fortunate that my armor and build is fairly common and straight forward so I had the info.

Frontline light Armor is pretty cool looking; definitely one of my favorites minus the headgear which I'd just turn off. I've changed the appearance of my Iga Jonin to the Yatagarsu set:

yatagarasu_set.png

Started a level one run tonight for the hell of it. Managed to finish the first region. It wasn't that hard.

Nue was a pain in the ass though and took a bunch of attempts. That arena is such a horrible place to fight with all the obstacles.

holy fuck just made it to ice bitch....she's brutal, i think i'm starting to get her moves down but i've tried at least 20 times

Started a level one run tonight for the hell of it. Managed to finish the first region. It wasn't that hard.

Nue was a pain in the ass though and took a bunch of attempts. That arena is such a horrible place to fight with all the obstacles.
With no stat requirements on weapons, level 1 stuff is probably not as hard as Souls games

With no stat requirements on weapons, level 1 stuff is probably not as hard as Souls games
That's true but the hardest part of these runs is usually surviving. You can kill anything if you can avoid getting hit and that might be harder in this game. I'm excited to find out.

So who do you guys think the definitive boss of Nioh is aside from Tachibana?

I'm thinking Ogress for me. All told I think that was the most memorable boss fight in the game.

I'm thinking Ogress for me. All told I think that was the most memorable boss fight in the game.
The moth dude

Wow Nobunaga and Kelly were easy. Kind of surprised. That uroboros shit on the roof is for the birds though.

Wow Nobunaga and Kelly were easy. Kind of surprised. That uroboros shit on the roof is for the birds though.
Oh you're endgame now. Nice. How did you like getting through the gauntlet at the beginning?

Good question. I love all the duels so it's hard to pick besides Tachibana. I actually found Okatsu pretty difficult the second time you fight her, where Ogress was. Fun fight too.

Just finished region two at level one. Did all the side missions as well, except for the second one in the mines. No good rewards.

Wasn't as bad as expected. Got Centipede and Bozo on the third try, I think. The sub mission after Bozo, Heir to the Nioh, was pretty rough though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back