• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anderson: "If thats how Correia dances in the club, she will definitely be dancing alone"

She'll be dancing alone because she looks like a dude:

Bethe-Correia-UFC-177-post-press-750x370.jpg

Fuck that is bad.

All those sick, thirsty fucks on here who say they would smash need a fucking intervention and to be sent to rehab for sex addiction.

Javier Bardem's brother in drag.

To be fair, he's not telling her not to dance but merely commenting on HOW she dances

It's subjective, but personally I think she's got some groove.

He seems like a square ass black dude.

I don't really like WMMA but who is he to tell someone to not dance?

Is he that guy at the club that's standing on the wall lookin like a creep. Why go out to the club if you ain't finna dance?

I'd have more fun with the goofy dancing girl than one sitting down stone faced.
he's not telling her to not dance
just saying her dance is ridiculous
and it is

ban anyone who refers to Corey Anderson as 'anderson' in thread titles

She looked like a short stocky dude hula hooping with some hip thrusts at the end of it.

coreys chick is far hotter than bethe
and no disproportional deformed ass

LOL at Corey taking issue with a girl wiggling a great ass around. That's fine. You're into men. Keep your opinions on female dance moves to yourself.

Anytime I see Bethe dance I feel like I am watching a happy little downes syndrome kid.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
El Diego
Back