• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anderson: "If thats how Correia dances in the club, she will definitely be dancing alone"

She'll be dancing alone because she looks like a dude:

Bethe-Correia-UFC-177-post-press-750x370.jpg
Just as ugly as ronda

Hah, I pointed this out in another thread. She looks EXACTLY like him in no country for old men.
It was a collaborative effort from what I saw, I just help by reposting them :)

Hahaha, good description. I thought her movement kinda reminded me of the way T-Rex is supposed to have moved.
I don't suppose we could compromise on a a baby T-Rex?

You know what, absolutely. But let's change it to just, 'baby Rex'. Cool?

And here I am thinking 'what the fuck is Julie doing dancing with Anderson Silva?'

In previous month, I saw Charlize Theron flipping off Marcin Tybura, and Anderson Silva watching the Oscars with Matthew McConaughey, So nothing surprises me anymore....

Pretty sure more guys would be more focused on her big gyrating booty than her actual "skills".

I would let Bethe grind against me at a club. And love every minute !!!

He can't handle bethe's yummy booty.
Which is weird if you're a colored man.

Cuck 25/8

No way Betch gets in the club carrying that big ass bolt gun around.

Clubs are full of booze and bad lighting, she'll have guys tripping over themselves to get at that ass.

I agree with Anderson here, Bethe doesn't do anything for me.

#Beastin258Bless

It's cool bro, some dudes like chicks and some don't, all types are welcome on Sherdog.

I don't really like WMMA but who is he to tell someone to not dance?

Is he that guy at the club that's standing on the wall lookin like a creep. Why go out to the club if you ain't finna dance?

I'd have more fun with the goofy dancing girl than one sitting down stone faced.
To be fair, he's not telling her not to dance but merely commenting on HOW she dances

Back