Anderson: "If thats how Correia dances in the club, she will definitely be dancing alone"

SirKratos

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score

I agree with Anderson here, Bethe doesn't do anything for me.

#Beastin258Bless

I love Anderson just because of his name, I've had so much fun with it on here.

Goddamit, I thought you were talking about the well known one.

She'll be dancing alone because she looks like a dude:

Bethe-Correia-UFC-177-post-press-750x370.jpg

Cone-tits Anderson and No Country for old men assassin = Cute couple

I don't really like WMMA but who is he to tell someone to not dance?

Is he that guy at the club that's standing on the wall lookin like a creep. Why go out to the club if you ain't finna dance?

I'd have more fun with the goofy dancing girl than one sitting down stone faced.

I finally figured out what she looks like when she moves around the cage. She moves just like, and has the same tendencies as a baby that just leanre how to walk. You know, how they have their bellies sticking out, super stiff way of walking, becuase they don't have their right and left step coordinated yet, and that awkward, jerky jerky movement.

And when she got rocked by Reneau, she literally looked like a baby taking its first steps, before falling on their butt. Seriously, look at how a baby walks, and moves, then watch her move.

With the body Bethe has, she isn't dancing alone.

They serve booze in clubs. And different lighting. Get your shit together, man.

c86b92a7bbb65368d4178588b490db2d.gif

Barao might join her.

Rothwell too is he's around.

LOL, you homos need to settle down. He was joking and it was a pretty good joke. It's obvious that she and any other woman in a club with more than one but less than three butt cheeks can get the attention of at least one penis.

Dont be scared Corey...you have now been downgraded to beasting 24/7 subtract hour cause you sat on bench while bethe danced

Back