• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Restaurant freakout in Santa Monica!!!!!

Ace of Spade

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Crazy woman freaks out when camera man gives his girlfriend a kiss on the forehead.

Last edited:
It's like someone dipped Amy Schumer in period blood and let her dry out.

VguXuo.gif

Why was the cashier letting her continue? Kick the cunt out. Give her one warning and if she doesn't leave, call the cops.

This looks like a job for PROZ..A..A..A..A...A..K!!!

Why was the cashier letting her continue? Kick the cunt out. Give her one warning and if she doesn't leave, call the cops.
you can't arrest someone for being a cunt,

she's a paying customer (i guess???) that has SJW issues or whatever the fuck shit.

Is this America culture now? I've been away for a very long time...might be better to stay away. I always thought of Santa Monica like this:

Fuck that ugly feminist whore

you can't arrest someone for being a cunt,

she's a paying customer (i guess???) that has SJW issues or whatever the fuck shit.
If she was told to leave and didn't, that's a trespassing charge. They could probably throw disorderly conduct on there as well.
Odds are there would be a resisting also after she gets tazed.

Did she order a salad? Lol

Crazy woman freaks out when camera man gives his girlfriend a kiss on the forehead.

"I want my money back, I'm reporting you to your manager for allowing this."
"You are sexually harassing me and I will press charges."

Its just sad that shes so jealous everyone shes ever had any form of intimacy with wouldnt be caught dead with her in public. The hand holding, soft kisses in innocious areas, the things she shes other people share, are whats missing from her life and why shes so sad and angry inside. She's an ugly person inside and out and will probaly die alone. Let her have her meltdown, it is literally all she has

Its just sad that shes so jealous everyone shes ever had any form of intimacy with wouldnt be caught dead with her in public. The hand holding, soft kisses in innocious areas, the things she shes other people share, are whats missing from her life and why shes so sad and angry inside. She's an ugly person inside and out and will probaly die alone. Let her have her meltdown, it is literally all she has
Poetic.

Back