Restaurant freakout in Santa Monica!!!!!

Video doesn't work for me but that's probably a good thing. Her picture was enough.

What if they actually were having sex in public, and everyone in the restaurant is in on an elaborate prank on the woman who was filmed?

Nah, but for real though, that bitch needs some therapy

She would feel better in Saudi Arabia! :confused:

So nice....i watched it all......sure there is trash joking........

If living in NYC has taught me anything it's you don't have to engage with the crazies, and you'll have a better night if you don't. She's totally in the wrong, but the couple egged that shit on, so I don't feel that bad for them either.

Honestlly I couldnt restrain myself and its not a nice thing but I would have spat on her or she would of worn a drink over the head
I definitely understand. When she started charging the couple like a buffalo and got in his face, I was getting angry.

I didn't know Santa Monica was annexed by Florida.

Fun video

I'm thinking bipolar. Definitely some kind of mental illness in any case.

you can't arrest someone for being a cunt,

she's a paying customer (i guess???) that has SJW issues or whatever the fuck shit.
You think slut shaming and being a racist are SJW traits? <{anton}>

Why was the cashier letting her continue? Kick the cunt out. Give her one warning and if she doesn't leave, call the cops.

Yes, OMG someone said something you didn't like kick them out.

Funny thing is, that you would not do a fucking thing in that situation but look at the ground. That fat pig would chew you out and you would not do anything except come on here and make a thread crying about fat women.

You think slut shaming and being a racist are SJW traits? <{anton}>

yes, they are.

Look at the leftist take on the 1st lady
Look at BLM with them asking for black only places

now we know what Banchan looks like.

Back