Worst Successful Restaurants

HOV

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I recently ate at El Pollo Loco expecting to "Taste the fire". And I got to say that place absolutely SUCKED!!!
I ordered some sort of chicken platter, and I swear that I've had tv dinners better than that catastrophe. Also, they are kind of pricey which is another slap in the face.
And how anybody can eat at Burger King is a mystery to me.
That place gives me the shits!!!
Oh and speaking of the shits, don't ever eat Taco Bell after a night of binge drinking.
I admittedly have made that mistake more than once.:(

I went to a Cheesecake Factory once and they didn't even have ketchup on the table. You had to specifically ask for it

What. A. Bunch. Of. Bullshit.

I don't know a single person that likes. Burger King or Wendy's

I feel like the only people who go there are people who are too hungry or lazy to go somewhere else and people from out of town who can't find anything else

I have no idea how they haves many locations

I feel like the only people who go there are people who are too hungry or lazy to go somewhere else and people from out of town who can't find anything else

Really? Wendy's is actually not bad.

I said it in my pizza thread... Dominoes. They sell cardboard with ketchup on it.

I went to a Cheesecake Factory once and they didn't even have ketchup on the table. You had to specifically ask for it

What. A. Bunch. Of. Bullshit.

Worst of all .......it's not a factory where they make cheesecake.
Was expecting tons of different kinds.

Major disappoint.
Much sad.
Strange name.
So wow.

I said it in my pizza thread... Dominoes. They sell cardboard with ketchup on it.

That wasn't pizza.
Your delivery boy ate the pizza.
You ate the carton.

Do you even pizza, bro ?

Last edited:

their chilli ain't half bad.
Other than that, fk it.

Really? Wendy's is actually not bad.

Yeah I actually like both Wendy's and Dominoes...Pizza Hut is shit though

IHOP
Olive Garden
Longhorn Steakhouse
Outback Steakhouse
Joe's Crab Shack
Golden Coral
Applebees

I rarely eat fast food but I love those places, the only fast food burger joint I prefer is Harveys.

Jensens.. fukkin overrated thats for truth

Major disappoint.
Much sad.
Strange name.
So wow.

They have thirty different kinds.

Seems like a lot.

Taco Bell. I clogged the toilet for the first time in my life the last time I had it. I was 30.

Taco Bell. I clogged the toilet for the first time in my life the last time I had it. I was 30.
My ass turns into a chocolate waterfall ( similar to Golden Corals) when I eat those evil 5 layer burritos

Major disappoint.
Much sad.
Strange name.
So wow.

How many different kinds were you expecting?

All the pho restaurants in Seattle. One on every street corner, all of the mediocre.

Wendy's is fucking good. WAAAAAAAY better than Mcdonalds, Burger King, etc.

Back