Arnold Schwarzenegger's Son Looks like him same muscular genetics

War room should take note.
In all honesty, genetic diversity in a couple generally produces healthier and stronger offspring.

This is more easily seen in dogs, just due to the sheer amount of selective breeding done with them. Purebreeds (aka inbreds) tend to have a host of genetic disorders and usually don't live as long as mixed breeds.

Arnold's son Patrick has a lot of his traits.

patrick-schwarzenegger-height-weight-shoe-size.jpg

Man, I hope none of Arnold's kids ever read any of this.

Maybe it's the opposite. Armbarforhire just ended this thread and maybe if arnolds og son saw this he would be tempted to get his ass in shape.

Coulda don't without seeing magics kid tho

Maybe it's the opposite. Armbarforhire just ended this thread and maybe if arnolds og son saw this he would be tempted to get his ass in shape.

Imagine is people started tweeting Arnold's kids this thread...

Yeah, I'm sure he'd be really grateful for the motivation.

Seeing his out of marriage son look big at one point and all you fawn over the guy the way he looks now? Maybe.

I can't even begin to decipher what you're saying here.

If you guys want to talk about good looking couple in hollywood who had unattractive offspring, remember Bruce willis and Demi Moore? All three of their daughters looked weird, its like they all go the worst traits of each parent instead of their good features.

One of the daughters looks like a young Joaquin phoenix from parenthood. the other looks like Nosferatu
bruce_willis_daughters_insert.jpg

Now Jean Claude Van Dammes daughter is drop dead gorgeous she looks like her mother who was a female fitness model and bodybuilder back in the 80s here is the picture
maxresdefault.jpg

bree-vandamme-800.jpg

I never got the "Bruce Willis is good looking" thing. How so? The guy's a Hollywood 3.

Seems like the love child, at least for awhile, had to work for things in his life. Till Arnie chose him.

The legit kid looks like he got everything he wanted and turned out a lazy sack.

This is the correct answer.

If this was Game of Thrones... it would be an epic struggle between the spoiled lazy shithead Crown Prince and the humble hardworking Bastard.

Joffrey-Baratheon-on-the-Iron-Throne-2.png

latest

Well, maybe there's a better comparison from the show.

The love child looks happy and chill as fuck.

the legit child looks unhappy, spoiled and stressed.

Christopher+Schwarzenegger+Maria+Shriver+Takes+nq7kDS5StFkl.jpg

+
3795423B00000578-3769522-image-m-36_1472751537535.jpg

=

wait for it....

Holy Shit....

A possible real life documentary that mirrors a classic film

p11311_p_v8_af.jpg

I think the young son of Arnold and Maria is a mommas boy,
062111_maria_shriver_FP_1459469_Schriver_Maria_ZNK_15_05_15110621144515.jpg

its no wonder he looks that way, he is the boy Maria treated like a baby and still does its why when you see him he looks like a giant toddler cankles and all she always brings him when they go places.

dVHfml.jpg

Or she could be using her sad giant son as a shield to hide behind when the paparazzie takes pictures of her
Maria+Shriver+Takes+Son+Lunch+S6Q1KNERRbfl.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back