Metal is boring and depressing.

The Beatles?

Meh.

• Never got into Springsteen
  • Never got into U2
  • Contemporary country is complete crap
  • Almost every rap song in the past 15 years has sucked ass
  • Alice in Chains blows Nirvana out of the water
  • Plagiarism accusations against Led Zeppelin are overblown and their best stuff is totally original anyway
  • Glam rock is better than punk and punk is derivative of glam anyway, it's basically just glam without all the fun
  • Gary Glitter made a lot of good songs, a TON of artists rip him off to this day without any credit, and trying to censor his music and its influence is stupid
  • Too many of today's singers have whiny, effeminate voices, too many baritones that think they are tenors, and high pitched tenors that sound like little bitches. Actual gay men back in the day didn't sound this gay. Freddie Mercury and Elton John, for instance
  • Sam Smith is overrated as fuck, he can't sing live and he uses his homosexuality like a cheap gimmick

If you can't do it live you shouldn't do it in a studio.

Rad dad punk rocker here. I really enjoy greendays album "American idiot"

2Pac is very overrated as a rapper and was never near the same level as Biggie, imho.

dude just had to bring in his stupid rhetoric about the black community in a thread about music and i'm sure hordes of you clowns will agree. <1>

the beatles are just, blahhhh. dont care for them at all.
pop music is fukkin great, suck it. currently listening to avril xx

dude when I went to Washington & Lee, it was all rich white, southern kids and they ALL loved the beatles. I felt like I was in fucking space, bro. I never understood it.

dude just had to bring in his stupid rhetoric about the black community in a thread about music and i'm sure hordes of you clowns will agree. <1>

Idk, Jazz, Funk and Blues are great. Rap isn't imo. 3/4 ain't bad.

People who complain about rap are almost always crypto-racists (if not overt ones).

Lol im sure some christian music is ok, but do you really judge brainwashing material for its artistic merits?

- There is a lot of very good Christian music
- 90s country music is great
- Grunge sucked
I agree with 2 out 3
rap isn't music I rather down a gallon of bleach then listen to hip-hop shit
female country singers of the '90s destroyed Country music
there is no mainstream Country music anymore whatever they call that shit on the radio isn't Country
Nirvana is the biggest pos band to ever make it big and the best thing to happen to them is Kurt killing hisself
Analog sounds better then digital
Clapton is better then Hendrix

Back