Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion - May, 2017

disclaimer: clay tennis betting is my weakest historically. and absolutely has been again this year (had a sick french open in 2015, tho!)

and yes, this is a big bet for me:
8.5u nadal -113 to win.

quarter winners: (exactly 3u risk)
1st quarter: zverev: 1.2u +345
2nd quarter: cilic: 0.5u +825
4th quarter: thiem: 1.3u +305

tail at your own (peril) risk

only one play for me on day 1, and it's kinda an uneducated bet (more wikicap than anything..) ... dr. ivo is only -148 vs an 18 year old greek kid who is 0-3 in his professional career.

someone might know something i don't. but it feels off to me. not gonna go nuts on it but it kinda feels like i have to bet it.

Any thoughts on State of Origin game 1 @Shancock9
Everyone seems to be buying into nsw atm.

Boyd was man of the series at fb last series.
Cronk steers the ship for Queensland and always has.
Queensland weakness is their bench.
Nsw have a huge forward pack, if Queensland stay in it they should have enough to get over the line.
Pearce origin record is terrible.

Honestly won't say Queensland will win but at pick em odds I don't see why they aren't the bet.

Everyone seems to be buying into nsw atm.

Boyd was man of the series at fb last series.
Cronk steers the ship for Queensland and always has.
Queensland weakness is their bench.
Nsw have a huge forward pack, if Queensland stay in it they should have enough to get over the line.
Pearce origin record is terrible.

Honestly won't say Queensland will win but at pick em odds I don't see why they aren't the bet.

Haven't decided yet, both sides made mistakes with squad selection. How is Vaughan & slater not selected!
Genuinely believe if I selected NSW team theyd be the bet but swinging towards Queensland & probably the under, will post more detailed thoughts at some time

Doubled both bets yesterday so now I have 4U on Nadal and a full unit on Stanimal! Both will be out by the quarters now!

don't say that! haha

i hit my stuff today, dr. ivo near evens against an 0-3 18 year old.. i mean what the heck!

Considering CWS/DET o9.5 for tomorrow (5/28). Will probably make a play if the Sweden card is going well, or exceptionally poorly I guess

Cashed it despite the White Sox carrying a perfect game fairly deep.

For tomorrow, looking at the over for the Sox/Sox matchup. And possibly the Indians RL

big bet on verdasco +2.5 sets -140 monday. like 4u.

Cashed it despite the White Sox carrying a perfect game fairly deep.

For tomorrow, looking at the over for the Sox/Sox matchup. And possibly the Indians RL
Agreed on Indians being the right side but paying juice for a home RL is def -EV no matter how tempting it is.

big bet on verdasco +2.5 sets -140 monday. like 4u.

You love this guy! haha

Hopefully it hits for you, good luck!

Had Basilashvili +4 and +165 against Simon this morning but didn't get a chance to post - hopefully a good sign for things to come.

You love this guy! haha

Hopefully it hits for you, good luck!

Had Basilashvili +4 and +165 against Simon this morning but didn't get a chance to post - hopefully a good sign for things to come.

He's a moneymaker, they undervalue him

Lopez was that way a couple years ago

8-0 last 8 posted. Hopefully
Can keep it going

Twins first 5 +101
Orioles first 5 -115

Agreed on Indians being the right side but paying juice for a home RL is def -EV no matter how tempting it is.

Yeah I'm passing on it. Posted the lean before I actually checked the line

Haven't decided yet, both sides made mistakes with squad selection. How is Vaughan & slater not selected!
Genuinely believe if I selected NSW team theyd be the bet but swinging towards Queensland & probably the under, will post more detailed thoughts at some time
Any thoughts on Catalans v Hull tonight?

Really tough to find a bet, Catalan lost last 6, but usually alright at home, Hull lost last 2.
Catalan probs deserved favourites but pass at current odds, handicap not good enough to go with Hull.

State of Origin, gonna go with Queensland, think NSW really botched team selection and Queensland up to 2.1 at a few bookies & with their record cant pass on that

Astros/Twins o9 (-107) risk: 3u
Rockies/Mariners o11 (-110) risk: 3u
Angels (-125) risk: 3u

Back