Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion - May, 2017

if anyone needs a bet for tonite. St Patricks Junior Choir 23/1 to win tonights bgt semi is serious value. i think it hits. im on 80/1 they win the whole thing too!

MLB plays today:
Sox/Sox o9-120
Astros/Twins o9-110

Possibly the Cubs and maybe something on Cleveland still. Overs are not off to a good start

Next
Phillies first 5 +.5 -105
Cubs first 5 -.5 -135

Last edited:
MLB plays today:
Sox/Sox o9-120
Astros/Twins o9-110

Possibly the Cubs and maybe something on Cleveland still. Overs are not off to a good start

Decided to get a little wild and played Indians -2.5 +135. Passed on the Cubs game.

Pushed Sox/Sox o9, really feel like it should have gotten there, but cashed the Astros over

State of Origin, gonna go with Queensland, think NSW really botched team selection and Queensland up to 2.1 at a few bookies & with their record cant pass on that
Im struggling to make a pick, everytime I think of Pearce kicking horrible at Origin its usually Slaters positioning that kills him from memory. I really feel Ferg/Dugan could run riot over Oates/Oneill but Queensland gonna Queensland

kinda suck my rockies over pushed. ill be looking to make a live bet on the marlins if they happen to fall behind early. 1u at anything over +120

Decided to get a little wild and played Indians -2.5 +135. Passed on the Cubs game.

Pushed Sox/Sox o9, really feel like it should have gotten there, but cashed the Astros over

Broke even on the day. Still a little salty about the Sox push, then tried to LB hedge the +2.5 for Oakland to lock up at least a unit but the lines got pulled while I was in the process.

Oh well, nothing lost. Considering Brewers and Orioles for tomorrow. Possibly Red Sox RL, and the ATL/LAA over. Still gotta research all of them though

Broke even on the day. Still a little salty about the Sox push, then tried to LB hedge the +2.5 for Oakland to lock up at least a unit but the lines got pulled while I was in the process.

Oh well, nothing lost. Considering Brewers and Orioles for tomorrow. Possibly Red Sox RL, and the ATL/LAA over. Still gotta research all of them though

Something is going on with Tillman. He hasn't looked right in his last few starts. I'm probably taking yanks first 5.

I love berrios but I'm not crazy about the price for the twins tomorrow, especially after the crap show their bullpen put on today. Thought I had that game in the bag with dog odds on Santana.

Im struggling to make a pick, everytime I think of Pearce kicking horrible at Origin its usually Slaters positioning that kills him from memory. I really feel Ferg/Dugan could run riot over Oates/Oneill but Queensland gonna Queensland

Worst Queensland team for a while I reckon, but think it's a toss up so going for QLD

Astros at dog odds tomorrow? Okay, 2u at +113

Astros at dog odds tomorrow? Okay, 2u at +113
I know. Someone is bound to touch berrios and the stros are on fire

After all the pitchers they went through today the twins bullpen is thin

I'm also on the athletics tomorrow. Gray was phenomenal in his last outting

Last edited:
I know. Someone is bound to touch berrios and the stros are on fire

After all the pitchers they went through today the twins bullpen is thin

I'm also on the athletics tomorrow. Gray was phenomenal in his last outting
Berrios is definitely overachieving. If anyone is gonna torch him, it's gonna be the Astros. Agreed

I think I'm going to be on the Indians tomorrow, actually. All things considered, Indians probably have the advantage in every facet. I just need to see if there's a diff play that I'd rather play

Berrios is definitely overachieving. If anyone is gonna torch him, it's gonna be the Astros. Agreed

I think I'm going to be on the Indians tomorrow, actually. All things considered, Indians probably have the advantage in every facet. I just need to see if there's a diff play that I'd rather play

Oriole's hit 3 solo home runs off berrios

Like the as line at +150

Also looking at the nats as dogs

Dogs gotta eat

Back