• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Did the whole Trump getting impeached for working with Russia to "hack" the election ship sail yet?

Steve-French

What A Rush!!!
@Gold
Reaction score
I haven't really been following the news that close as I've been busy with work, but it seems like all of these accusations have lead to nothing.

He didn't collude but the investigation is ongoing and I wouldn't be surprised if another one of his boys have problems because of it

It's pretty much dead. THey be shifted now to obstruction of the investigation that went nowhere. That's admitting it's over but hoping for something else. Too bad comey testified trump hasn't acted in any way to obstruct. This will also go nowhere. Then they'll look for perjury instead. You said you ate a ham sandwich. Records show they served turkey. Why do you hate America?

You're going to have to wait, darling. There is this thing called an investigation.

You're going to have to wait, darling. There is this thing called an investigation.
As with any investigation, it's not only safe to draw conclusions before it's finished and any findings are known, it's wise. :D

As with any investigation, it's not only safe to draw conclusions before it's finished and any findings are known, it's wise. :D
They won't give a shit even if they find collusion with the Trump campaign. We'll hear excuses for why it was okay, when if the shoe was on the other foot, they would be calling for blood in the streets. It's all tribal dancing.

Nixon was set as an example. Not one president will be caught with his hand in the cookie jar after that....It's pretty much someone else who will take the fall. It's the modern day "for king and country".

Special council is adding lawyers to the investigation, there is a long way to go on this one. Remember Clintons and the Whitewater investigation? I think they spent over 100 million on it and they came up with Bill having an affair with an intern then lying about it. They may not find collusion with Russia but they are gonna dig up a bunch of shit and heads are gonna roll.

When they say Russia what they mean to say is 4 chan. It was 4 chan that helped him in various ways. The media and liberals are just 10 years behind on the times and have been trolled dearly.

drumpf will still be impeached for being a racist, sexist, homophobic, racist, racist, bigoted, racist, BIGOT

say it with me: MADAM PRESIDENT

They won't give a shit even if they find collusion with the Trump campaign. We'll hear excuses for why it was okay, when if the shoe was on the other foot, they would be calling for blood in the streets. It's all tribal dancing.
Give it a fucking rest. You sound like a petulant child.

I haven't really been following the news that close as I've been busy with work, but it seems like all of these accusations have lead to nothing.

Yeah. Pretty much everyone in the know has said there was no evidence of collusion. The narrative now is whether Trump obstructed justice by firing Comey when Comey refused to announce there was no evidence of it.

95139644449693ebd408c3386d2515fd.jpg

Yeah. Pretty much everyone in the know has said there was no evidence of collusion. The narrative now is whether Trump obstructed justice by firing Comey when Comey refused to announce there was no evidence of it.
I thought the obstruction of justice investigation had more to do with the 'let Fynn go' comment then with the Comey firing. But I guess it's probably a little bit of both.

He didn't collude but the investigation is ongoing and I wouldn't be surprised if another one of his boys have problems because of it

That confidence is strange. I do think it's possible that he was a patsy, but we're a long way from knowing that for sure. He's acting really guilty for someone who was just duped by his campaign. Risking a lot to cover this up.

That confidence is strange. I do think it's possible that he was a patsy, but we're a long way from knowing that for sure. He's acting really guilty for someone who was just duped by his campaign. Risking a lot to cover this up.
I'm basing that confidence in likelihoods. The standard for collusion is understandably high.
I have little doubt that he's dumb enough to bumble his way into a terrible mistake- I'm sure the intelligence community feels that way.

as long as the democrat base thinks the election was interfered with thats all that matters, that will be the dog whistle needed to rally the troops next election cycle

"By Hook or by Crook" will be their campaign slogan

yes, it's over

there's this little thing called evidence, they have none

Back