Did the whole Trump getting impeached for working with Russia to "hack" the election ship sail yet?

Someone tipping you off on the investigation or are you just making that up?
my uncle is pretty high up in the NSA, and while he never directly me tells me specifics.....

don't quote me on this, but it's why I've always felt it was a nonissue

yes, it's over

there's this little thing called evidence, they have none

This is how I feel about it too. Wasn't there some that posts here that said he has a $10,000 bet that Trump gets impeached during his first year in office?

This is how I feel about it too. Wasn't there some that posts here that said he has a $10,000 bet that Trump gets impeached during his first year in office?

Don't know anything about that, but his betting odds on being impeached before the end of his term are about even, though obstruction of justice looks like the likely cause. What's already known publicly looks really bad for him, but Congress is still controlled by his party, and they don't seem inclined to put country and oaths above the party (or more specifically, above huge tax cuts for themselves and their donors).

That confidence is strange. I do think it's possible that he was a patsy, but we're a long way from knowing that for sure. He's acting really guilty for someone who was just duped by his campaign. Risking a lot to cover this up.

I think it's just a case of Trump's ego getting in the way of good decision making.

If he just shut his mouth, Comey probably would have just made this go away eventually on his own.

Trump just couldn't handle this investigation sullying his victory and that's all his actions have been about.

All he's cared about is his big win and bragging about it and even going so far to lie about his inauguration turnout to foreign leaders.

Pure ego.

95139644449693ebd408c3386d2515fd.jpg
"Duuuuh, I'm hunting waskally cheetos."

This isn't a witch hunt at all. I don't know how folks even call it that.

You're talking about a guy who's cabinet is/was filled with people involved with Russian officials and they all happened to forget to disclose that information. Whoops

A witch hunt is carrying on 8 years of Obama having a fake birth certificate. That's a witch hunt.

Some of you are really delusional

It appears that Trump will remain a shitty president for the foreseeable future.

Someone tipping you off on the investigation or are you just making that up?
But Jack, you know, investigations can be political witch hunts and really don't mean anything.
I know that because you explained it to me when Hillary was under investigation.

yes, it's over

And even if they tried to fabricate their own evidence at this point, who would believe it?

They've saturated the narrative, playing around with peoples trust and emotions to such an extreme that it's washed away any sense of credibility and impartialness. It's like The Boy Who Cried Wolf (Russia in this case). The fact that they already tried it with that ridiculous CIA "dossier" back in January, speaks volumes of what all that surveillance and investigation on Trump actually accomplished, if that was the best they could come up with.

my uncle is pretty high up in the NSA, and while he never directly me tells me specifics.....

don't quote me on this, but it's why I've always felt it was a nonissue

James Clapper was pretty high up too, but up until a few months ago he was completely out of the loop, infamously stating that he had seen no evidence of collusion.

now for some reason he's singing a different tune..

if there is any evidence it's highly classified

James Clapper was pretty high up too, but up until a few months ago he was completely out of the loop, infamously stating that he had seen no evidence of collusion.

now for some reason he's singing a different tune..

if there is any evidence it's highly classified
ya, I know. I'm implying my uncle has that level of security clearance, he works at NSA HQ and his last post in the Navy prior was Senior Liaison to the NSA

ya, I know. I'm implying my uncle has that level of security clearance, he works at NSA HQ and his last post in the Navy prior was Senior Liaison to the NSA

And he's privy to the findings here and cluing you in?

And he's privy to the findings here and cluing you in?
not exactly, I never get specifics from him on anything, he takes it pretty serious. He is likely privy to the info however.

but certain things he's said have led me to believe nothing will come of this, that's all

Yeah. Pretty much everyone in the know has said there was no evidence of collusion. The narrative now is whether Trump obstructed justice by firing Comey when Comey refused to announce there was no evidence of it.

He also said similar shit to the heads of other agencies as well, and directed others in his cabinet to try and steer people away from an investigation.

There very well may be a situation where Trump did nothing wrong (except 15 years of dealings with mob connected billionaires in the Russian Bloc) in regards to Russia, but getting ousted anyway. He is a man who strikes out to a tee with no ball on it, routinely.

yes, it's over

Yes because the FBI always makes evidence public in an ongoing investigation. Not saying there is any, but you wouldn't know if there was.

Back