Locked VENOM Movie (First Critics Reactions)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get Jim Carrey as Carnage.

Other than that, despite this all seeming very weird considering it's all Spider-Man stuff with no real Spider-Man, I'm kinda digging what Sony's trying here. I can see how a Kraven movie can be shifted into making him look more sympathetic and not that bad, but Mysterio?

Chameleon would be better. He can literally toy with your entire life with nobody being the wiser. It can also tie in the Red skull and Captain America.

Gotta agree with @LuchaBear that it seems like a really bad sign. You are introducing Venom in a movie and you're going to fast track Carnage? My guess is you're going to do neither justice.

You still gotta respect the choice of Hardy though.

I would also like to see Kraven the Hunter down the line who should play him I wonder ? you got this better on lock-down with casting @Dragonlordxxxxx any ideas ?
My original Kraven choice back in 2012 was Jason Momoa. I had to recast the role when Jason became Dothraki Aquaman. So I went with Gerard Butler.

Update: March 8, 2015

Dragonlord's Fantasy Casting Vol. 10: SPIDER-MAN

Since Sony is rebooting Spider-Man again but this time re-introducing the Web-Slinger to the exciting Marvel Cinematic Universe, it's the perfect time for another Dragonlord Fantasy Casting. Initial reports reveal that the Peter Parker is going back to high school in the new reboot. So the casting choices for the main characters will also reflect the setting.

290wq6g.jpg

1zod8gx.jpg

10zutyv.jpg

2wrn7es.jpg

fv8do6.jpg

cjgjs.jpg

2q0jcyv.jpg

2mre2yd.jpg

A little late to the party...So it turns out this is actually gonna be part of the MCU now correct?
It's still uncertain as of this time. Could be Amy Pascal was just talking out of her ass since she probably read the negative feedback from fans when they found out initially that Sony's Spider-Man universe is not connected to the MCU or to Tom Holland's Spider-Man.

Better be part of the MCU. That's the only way I'll have it.
I think Sony's grand plan is to have Tom Holland's Spider-Man be part of their Sony shared universe, thereby making it part of the MCU, but will not acknowledge the existence of the MCU in their own movies.

I think Sony's grand plan is to have Tom Holland's Spider-Man be part of their Sony shared universe, thereby making it part of the MCU, but will not acknowledge the existence of the MCU in their own movies.

But you can't. You, I, and everybody but Sony knows this.

My original Kraven choice back in 2012 was Jason Momoa. I had to recast the role when Jason became Dothraki Aquaman. So I went with Gerard Butler.

Update: March 8, 2015

Dragonlord's Fantasy Casting Vol. 10: SPIDER-MAN

Since Sony is rebooting Spider-Man again but this time re-introducing the Web-Slinger to the exciting Marvel Cinematic Universe, it's the perfect time for another Dragonlord Fantasy Casting. Initial reports reveal that the Peter Parker is going back to high school in the new reboot. So the casting choices for the main characters will also reflect the setting.

290wq6g.jpg

1zod8gx.jpg

10zutyv.jpg

2wrn7es.jpg

fv8do6.jpg

cjgjs.jpg

2q0jcyv.jpg

2mre2yd.jpg
I can clearly see a Russophobia in this Fantasy Casting choices. 4 Russian characters (if I'm not mistaken) - Kraven, Hammerhead, Chameleon and Rhino and you didn't cast any actors with Russian roots!

I'm joking, sorry.

Walton Goggins for Carnage.

But I feel a lot of actors are qualified to play Cletus Kasady.
That's hilarious, I was going to say dudes name is Cletus and there's one actor out there who would be perfect.

Edit: now that I've thought about this some, carnage should not be the big bad in this movie. I feel like if Carnage is in the first Venom movie he should come in right at the end or see the symbiote bond with Cletus in the post credits scene.

Last edited:
I like Goggins, he's awesome in all he does. Really enjoyed him in the otherwise mediocre Six on History Channel.

My choice for Carnage would be Ben Foster though. Dude can do the unhinged violent role perfectly. And has the acting chops to not get outshined by Hardy.

Venom vs Carnage may sound good to some, but I can't imagine it not looking like shit onscreen.

How about Domhnall Gleeson for Carnage? I think he could pull it off.

Venom vs Carnage may sound good to some, but I can't imagine it not looking like shit onscreen.
All right, semen lovers! We got white semen, black semen, RED SEMEN. We got hot semen, cold semen, stringy semen. We got good semen, bad semen, evil semen, snapping semen, NAUGHAHYDE SEMEN! TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR ONE CENT SEMEN SALE! THAT'S RIGHT ACT NOW. IF YOU BUY ONE SEMEN FOE AT REGULAR PRICE YOU GET YOUR SECOND COME FOR ONLY ONE PENNY. If you can find semen for cheaper SUCK IIIIIIITTT.

Update: June 25, 2017

Sony's Amy Pascal Clarifies That Venom, Silver Sable, Black Cat NOT Part of MCU

1RCLfrs.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back