ICE start busting Irish illegals to validate their jobs and easy pickings

Adequate time to rectify the problem. Decided to raise a family knowing he could be deported at any given time. People need to take responsibility for their actions.

Yeah this is a real burden

Meanwhile let's get those 30 million dollar door knobs for The Pentagon

14 years here and owns a house, works and has a family.

How are you gonna send this guy back.
Has a family isn't necessarily relevant imo. But works and has a house is very relevant.

I'm all for deporting illegal immigrants who commit felonies and things like that, but I bet an awful lot of the 10-15 million illegal immigrants in the US have situations like this, where they work hard and have invested money in real estate, etc and maybe own a small business. Eventually, some sort of amnesty will be the most reasonable answer and is inevitable, but no one trusts the government enough on immigration related issues to make it politically feasible yet.

>tfw half Mexican half Irish

[sweats nervously]

No but seriously, we either have laws and borders, or we don't

If we have borders and immigration laws then they should be enforced. It doesn't matter what nationality or skin color

They need to go after white people since there not native to North America. SMDH when a group of people climb a ladder only to kick it down as others try to make the same climb.

Last edited:
This is why sanctuary cities won't work with the president

Why would you send back a non criminal who has a family here. Doesn't make much sense.

Being here illegally is a crime

So by definition, every one who is here illegally is a criminal

If he wasn't a criminal, law enforcement would leave him alone

Context is importsnt dummy.

And wasn't your mother here illegally

Has a family isn't necessarily relevant imo. But works and has a house is very relevant.

I'm all for deporting illegal immigrants who commit felonies and things like that, but I bet an awful lot of the 10-15 million illegal immigrants in the US have situations like this, where they work hard and have invested money in real estate, etc and maybe own a small business. Eventually, some sort of amnesty will be the most reasonable answer and is inevitable, but no one trusts the government enough on immigration related issues to make it politically feasible yet.

Having a family is relevant regardless what you may think.

no it isnt

Adequate time to rectify the problem. Decided to raise a family knowing he could be deported at any given time. People need to take responsibility for their actions.
Yeah those dumbass kids should have chosen a better father.

No, both my parents went through the long and difficult legal immigration process

>break laws
>not a criminal

<1>
Entering our country illegally is a crime, being in it is not. It is a civil violation. If your definition of a criminal is someone who committed a crime at any point in their life, then probably 100% of the American population are criminals.

No, both my parents went through the long and difficult legal immigration process

Breaking the law makes you a criminal, even if some balding fat pro wrestling fan doesn't like that law

>break laws
>not a criminal

<1>

Crossing the border is a crime. being here is not. Sorry your worldview is wrong.

Breaking the law makes you a criminal, even if some balding fat pro wrestling fan doesn't like that law

>break laws
>not a criminal

<1>

Context is also important even if some guy suffering from micro penis disorder, with turrets who watches the twilight series doesn't think so

Entering our country illegally is a crime, being in it is not. It is a civil violation. If your definition of a criminal is someone who committed a crime at any point in their life, then probably 100% of the American population are criminals.

They committed a crime, illegal entry. If someone commits a crime that can be proven and can be caught they should

Your guys logic is like "you should prosecute robbers unless they've committed a crime"

Not everyone in the US is a criminal because they cannot be caught and convicted of whatever crime you're assuming they've committed

Crossing the border is a crime. being here is not. Sorry your worldview is wrong.
^see above

Fucking good. I'll take ONE MILLION LEGAL immigrants from Based Pakistan and Saudi Arabia over 10,000 filthy, drunken, illegal immigrant, invading criminal scum from Ireland. Bravo, Trump.

You would? Your wish may soon become a reality.

They committed a crime, illegal entry. If someone commits a crime that can be proven and can be caught they should

Your guys logic is like "you should prosecute robbers unless they've committed a crime"

Not everyone in the US is a criminal because they cannot be caught and convicted of whatever crime you're assuming they've committed

^see above
How do you know he committed a crime? It is extremely unlikely he even entered illegally, I believe it is easy for Western Europeans to visit America. To enter illegally he probably would have needed to be smuggled in via Mexico, which I doubt he did.

EDIT: In fact it even says in the OP that he entered legally. Not a criminal.

Meanwhile somewhere an MS-13 gang member who actually should be deported gets to stay a few more days.

Law enforcement is limited, going after the low hanging fruit to boost the numbers is lazy.

Back