ICE start busting Irish illegals to validate their jobs and easy pickings

It's only fair. If they're going to deport Mexican illegals, there's no logical argument why they shouldn't do the same to illegals of all nationalities.
The argument is that they should concentrate on deporting the criminals.

Boston’s Irish community has it's jimmies rustled after ICE agents detained a local leader for deportation.

This guy called Cunningham (an electrical contractor and past chairman of the Gaelic Athletic Association in Boston) who owned a house and had a family in the U.S. for 14 years appeared on a television show, which was also streamed online, and proclaimed his illegal immigration status in the U.S.

image.jpg

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/local_coverage/2017/06/ice_bust_puts_boston_s_illegal_irish_on_edge

What say you War Room? Don't SJW's rally around brown skins and complain about Trump when they face deportation? Bet they won't say shit this time or do them Paddy basterds and 4th generation plastics need to be deported?
I support deporting illegals. Regardless of their ethnicity

Last edited:
Good, they should be busting ALL illegals, regardless of race/religion/etc.

The argument is that they should concentrate on deporting the criminals.

I totally agree with that, but at the same time if you're an illegal and you go on the news bragging about your illegal status.... well aren't you kind of asking for trouble?

Yet while this is going on India PM Modi meet's with President Trump over expanding green card status to Indian workers.

"
  • Modi is likely to bring up concerns over immigration and the hotly contested H-1B visa program, which allows Indian IT talent to work in the U.S.
"

So you're gonna rip this guy from his family after he worked and contributed to our economy for 14 years.

This is the exact type of stupid bullshit people were afraid of.

Some context and thinking might help this situation. He's not some freeloading bum sucking off our system committing crimes. He's a working guy who put back into the economy and raised a family here.

We need more criminals like this in our country.

Oh you are right Kong.. People should just you know...not bother with that whole immigration process thing.

Irish people naturally make up part of the U.K.

England has more problems with other foreigners than the Irish, who actually integrate and can become "English". Wayne Rooney, Paul McCartney etc. are ethnically Irish. Little known fact.
I find it interesting that Britain has been declining since they started accepting any mick.

Oh you are right Kong.. People should just you know...not bother with that whole immigration process thing.

He's been here 14 years you moron. Raised a family here and owns property.

Now what are you gonna do. Get rid of the father so the family and children do what?

Context is importsnt in every aspect of life, something brainless right wingers know nothing about.

Irish people naturally make up part of the U.K.

England has more problems with other foreigners than the Irish, who actually integrate and can become "English". Wayne Rooney, Paul McCartney etc. are ethnically Irish. Little known fact.

Rooney was good in national velvet.

He's been here 14 years you moron. Raised a family here and owns property.

Now what are you gonna do. Get rid of the father so the family and children do what?

Context is importsnt in every aspect of life, something brainless right wingers know nothing about.

So?

Do you even know what the fucking point of the immigration process is? You don't get to bypass that because you bought a house.

That's like me saying "hey I helped install an engine on a car...give me my driver's license please"

So?

Do you even know what the fucking point of the immigration process is? You don't get to bypass that because you bought a house.

Except that 14 years has gone by and he's done more for the economy and American than you ever have.

And what are you gonna do with his kid who's an American citizen. Throw them onto the streets?

Here's more conservative values at work. If the kid was a fetus you'd be More concerned

Except that 14 years has gone by and he's done more for the economy and American than you ever have.

And what are you gonna do with his kid who's an American citizen. Throw them onto the streets?

Here's more conservative values at work. If the kid was a fetus you'd be More concerned

So?

He broke the law.

Guess what would happen to people who commit murders 20-25 years ago and then finally being discovered because new evidence comes to light? Oh, that's right...they go to jail! Because good behavior doesn't omit you from past crimes unpunished.

Back