Trump lays the smackdown on CNN

Yeah it's just 4D chess.
Until somebody like Pocahontas wins the next presidential election.
Elizabeth Warren is a proven plagiarist. She actually profited off of plagiarizing recipes for a cookbook. She's out.

Unless Democrats can find someone to capitalize on, and rebuild the Obama coalition that fell apart in 2016, Trump will win reelection.

He's also a 71 year old billionaire. Let me know how many 70+ year old billionaire are in great shape. Also stop fat shaming!
Lol fat shaming. Just don't be a disgusting obese piece of shit.
Fatties should be ridiculed for the abominations that they are.

Let's be completely intellectually dishonest and dumb as fuck....I see this sissy and anyone who agrees with him are already there. This is 1) a joke 2) you cannot physically fight the entity of CNN, notice he is not attacking X person, but an acutal box that says CNN <--- this is an allegory for him "beating down" the fake news. Seriously only the most pathetic whiney babies are going to have an issue like this---- I would suggest to them to go outside and live life for once

LOOOOOOOOOOOL, his critics say his use of social media is unpresidential, he responds by posting dank memes.

Trump's troll level goes to 11

I think he is presedential as FUCK----let me tell you why. He is fighting against a Marxist leftist media whose ONLY purpose right now is to cause chaos and violence for ratings and to pleasure George Soros.
An american president rampaging against anti-american pieces of shit??? We missed that for 8 years under commie asshole Obama.

America Fuck Yeah!!!

One of the comments

Goddamn liberals only know how to talk in hysteria

Why not? People who don't like it won't see it anyway
I meant the group of people who enjoy this stuff isn't large enough, it's not worth it
And people will see it, or whatever the media makes out of it, for example "Drumpf tweets video of himself ground and pounding reporter, it's terrifying.."

Elizabeth Warren is a proven plagiarist. She actually profited off of plagiarizing recipes for a cookbook. She's out.
Unless Democrats can find someone to capitalize on, and rebuild the Obama coalition that fell apart in 2016, Trump will win reelection.
Right now he would have a hard time against anybody. He would get BTFO by a 'sane' centrist like Biden.
Trump has some work to do if he wants to be reelected.

Same folks defending this crap gif were outraged - OUTRAGED I SAY - at the Kathy Griffin Trump Head Photo.

He's also a 71 year old billionaire. Let me know how many 70+ year old billionaire are in great shape. Also stop fat shaming!
Go back to eating your tofu and drinking almond milk, snowflake. He is a fatty fat McFat face. Dude is so low energy, he had to take a golf cart instead of walking the Euro leaders. He gets cucked on the handshake by a Frenchy. The French are pussies and we have a beta president get sonned on the handshake by the French PM.
Look at this svelte President, actually doing some cardio.
obama.jpg

The Orange Blotus in Chief would stroke out, just looking at a bicycle.

Go back to eating your tofu and drinking almond milk, snowflake. He is a fatty fat McFat face. Dude is so low energy, he had to take a golf cart instead of walking the Euro leaders. He gets cucked on the handshake by a Frenchy. The French are pussies and we have a beta president get sonned on the handshake by the French PM.
obama.jpg

Obama's 16 years younger as well. Big difference between 55 and 71. Also Trump would still kick Obama's weak ass.

The amount of butthurt this tweet is creating is tremendous.

For some reason i did not take this tweet to mean that people should physically attack CNN reporters. Maybe because i am not a raging lunatic liberal?

obama.jpg

You are actually trying to tout Barrack "Lady Weights" Obama's athletic ability?

1rLy9h.gif

Please fix title. Should be "Trump 'LAYETH' the smackdown on CNN."

1499009255807.png

Jr. getting in on the act (tag team)

Last edited:
don't get the applause
dumbest tweet this week by far, especially those who support him should see it that way
this will haunt him 100%
the next time some random dumbass is only remotely violent towards a reporter they will say 'well, even our president posts videos which show him beating down reporters, this is Trump's America now'
let alone if some violent, politically motivated attack happens

Stop reasoning. It's hurts their brains.

You are actually trying to tout Barrack "Lady Weights" Obama's athletic ability?

1rLy9h.gif
That was bad. But Obama was a decent basketball player

He is half-athletic and explosive after all

I meant the group of people who enjoy this stuff isn't large enough, it's not worth it
And people will see it, or whatever the media makes out of it, for example "Drumpf tweets video of himself ground and pounding reporter, it's terrifying.."

Right now he would have a hard time against anybody. He would get BTFO by a 'sane' centrist like Biden.
Trump has some work to do if he wants to be reelected.

Trump isn't losing to anyone in 2020

obama.jpg

lol he looks sick and gaunt .. plus he's a weak bitch .. looks like some vegetarian pussy with no masculinity.. and that's exactly what we got in terms of behavior .. a vegetarian pussy going around apologizing to everyone .. he was a fkn embarrassment .. Trump is 100x improvement

WiISl9.gif

Back