Trump lays the smackdown on CNN

He's playing to his base. He said violent, inflammatory things throughout his campaign and was elected. He needs to be fighting somebody - which is why he always brings up Obama and Hillary still. And which is why he's picking fights with the media. He needs it "us" vs "them" to distract from his utter do-nothing failure of a Presidency, under investigation, wholly corrupt, for sale, fill the swamp, Trumpcare shitsandwich.

liberaltears.gif

Look at this svelte President, actually doing some cardio.
obama.jpg

The Orange Blotus in Chief would stroke out, just looking at a bicycle.

e3b6a558f76506b3dc121d050ba94e43.gif

So svelte, lmao. I bet Michelle opens all the jars in their house.

Let's be completely intellectually dishonest and dumb as fuck....I see this sissy and anyone who agrees with him are already there. This is 1) a joke 2) you cannot physically fight the entity of CNN, notice he is not attacking X person, but an acutal box that says CNN <--- this is an allegory for him "beating down" the fake news. Seriously only the most pathetic whiney babies are going to have an issue like this---- I would suggest to them to go outside and live life for once

I think he is presedential as FUCK----let me tell you why. He is fighting against a Marxist leftist media whose ONLY purpose right now is to cause chaos and violence for ratings and to pleasure George Soros.
An american president rampaging against anti-american pieces of shit??? We missed that for 8 years under commie asshole Obama.

America Fuck Yeah!!!

I meant the group of people who enjoy this stuff isn't large enough, it's not worth it
And people will see it, or whatever the media makes out of it, for example "Drumpf tweets video of himself ground and pounding reporter, it's terrifying.."

Right now he would have a hard time against anybody. He would get BTFO by a 'sane' centrist like Biden.
Trump has some work to do if he wants to be reelected.

Biden?

I mean, he's said so much stupid shit, we don't even need to post the actual racist shit he's said.

PS, it's hilarious you think "joe bidens" vote or run as democrats...

said this before and will say again.....no president has ever represented the average american like trump. the idea that a president has to behave presidential and different has always been fake. Anyone who seen american abroad knows they are loud and obnoxious like trump
How would people react if Obama acted like Trump?

Cubic Zirconia Jim

Chuck Schumer is there too...why no mention?

Is that all you've got? Soros is at a party with politicians and elites?

If you are so concerned with Soros then why do you vote for the dog that he backed (Hillary)

Go back to LARPing and pretending that Trump is in bed with Russia as well as buying into every piece of fake news that you read like a good little useless Low T fool

Obama's 16 years younger as well. Big difference between 55 and 71. Also Trump would still kick Obama's weak ass.

Lol, Trump could not now or ever in his life win a fight. He's a cowardly, uncoordinated, spoiled, fat piece of shit.

He's the type of dude who hangs out with fighters because he thinks it makes him look tough.

Merkel would KO the fat, unathlectic, uncoordinated cry baby - Trump hasn't even got the grapefruits to handle jokes about him, he'd fold like a crease in his male corset at even minimal physical discomfort.

Obama would wreck Trump.

Trump is a joke of a man.

And that's why she's not in prison right now. Although, you have to admit, her joke was more extreme.
It's fun how radical right wing extremists call everyone snowflakes, and then they lose their shit over kathy griffin. SAD!

It's fun how radical right wing extremists call everyone snowflakes, and then they lose their shit over kathy griffin. SAD!
Well, if you interpret what she did as a threat to someone else's life, it's nothing to sneeze at. The left gets called "snowflakes" for complaining about much less.

It just pisses them off Griffin's hair is the same color as their cult leaders bloated body.

First came Trump water then came Trump Koolaid.

Back