CONOR TO FLOYD: 'DANCE FOR ME, BOY' Racial Controversy.

Are you retarded?
Thats what the fucking thread is about.
What thread are YOU reading or are you confused and cross posting?
As far as triggered goes....i think ive already got you guys covered. Yall are angry as fuuuck and its still funny as hell.
As far as PC goes, were in Merica...so he should know his fucking role. This isnt ireland.
North Korea showed this guy his role:
View attachment 248929

Otto Warmbier

Sorry dude trump won. No one gives a fuck if you're black and your great great ancestors were slaves. Move on

That doesnt make him a nazi. He called Siver a nazi cos Siver's german and thats the only thing he could come up with.
PTd7Lf7R9w-18.png

I knew this was going to happen. Conor's race baiting finally catching up to him. You can get way with that in the UFC, not so much in the rest of the civilised world.
I didn't see it as race baiting. If he kept repeating it over and over again, that's different. But he said it once in LA, and once in Toronto. He was instigating, trying to get under Floyd's skin, make him train and fight emotional. Conor's got balls all right, but if he keeps doing that is some nut job going to harm the guy.

Last edited:
Even Dana was calling them boys when he was breaking up the stare down during the first press conference.

They aren't doing anything wrong.

Some people just can't seem to let it go and want to live in the past.

So annoying how grown ass adults have to tip-toe around the words they use for fear of offending others. Grown ass adults who have special "not-allowed" words that some races are allowed to use but others aren't. Grown ass adults who have panels of commentators on the news every night filtering ever story through a racial lense, trying to parse what is and what isnt acceptable. What year do we live in?

Watching ice-cube lecturing Bill Maher on the ins and outs of who is and isnt allowed to use the special n word really put in perspective how juvenille all this bullshit is. Magic word bullshit.

Sorry dude trump won. No one gives a fuck if you're black and your great great ancestors were slaves. Move on

c732acb127abeab58af52dbb52c9a6e2a2fcfaf7808f8ffbce48d6c355f581b2.jpg

LOL....

You sure told me....but..i never said i was Black...you guys with your assumptions...lets see tho...stereotype...and your comments...i smell a sisterfucking hillbilly....with....overalls...so in order for us to continue to converse...ill probably have to break out my crayons and draw you a picture.

I do love the fact that it burns you up that the only time you can go god mode on those dirty "Colored folk" is on the internet.

I suppose we all need an out let....no matter how bitchlike it may be.

My parting gift to you:

im-not-mad-but-I-think-you-are.jpg

lol

And when you get a chance...how about answering the question. For the 3rd time Cletus, we ARE in America...so we should let some Irish dude do what he wants?
Again, for such a strong republican, you sure seem like a bitch to me to let a foreigner do all of this...but then again...you guys are in bed with the russians....yet you claim to be patriots....

So annoying how grown ass adults have to tip-toe around the words they use for fear of offending others. Grown ass adults who have special "not-allowed" words that some races are allowed to use but others aren't. Grown ass adults who have panels of commentators on the news every night filtering ever story through a racial lense, trying to parse what is and what isnt acceptable. What year do we live in?

Watching ice-cube lecturing Bill Maher on the ins and outs of who is and isnt allowed to use the special n word really put in perspective how juvenille all this bullshit is. Magic word bullshit.

I dunno man. Wars have been fought over words.
I think the internet is the last bastion of free speech (provided no one tracks your IP) and alot of people are frustrated and letting it fly.

I figure you can say what you want in the real world, but you have to deal with the consequences of what you say. Be it lost job or other shit.
People have lost jobs cuz they had someone upload that shit to youtube where it goes on your "permanent" record.

This is Combat Sports. Take your sensitivities and shove them up your asses for all I care.

If Conor made a racially "insensitive" comment, then so the fuck what ? He has to climb into a ring and spend 36 minutes trying not to get pummeled into pieces by a member of a race who he allegedly insulted.

So fuck off you soft, cake ass motherfucking pieces of shit.

He can say whatever the fuck he wants because he's a fucking warrior and he's at the risk of dying as a part of his profession.

I dunno man. Wars have been fought over words.
I think the internet is the last bastion of free speech (provided no one tracks your IP) and alot of people are frustrated and letting it fly.

I figure you can say what you want in the real world, but you have to deal with the consequences of what you say. Be it lost job or other shit.
People have lost jobs cuz they had someone upload that shit to youtube where it goes on your "permanent" record.
Yeah man i hear you but its major depressing. I literally cant watch the news anymore because they talk about race so much. Sports is supposed to be an escape from all that shit but now i got to hear grown ass men debate whether or not Conor was being racist when he used the word "boy". Like fuck off already. It's too much.

View attachment 249009

LOL....

You sure told me....but..i never said i was Black...you guys with your assumptions...lets see tho...stereotype...and your comments...i smell a sisterfucking hillbilly....with....overalls...so in order for us to continue to converse...ill probably have to break out my crayons and draw you a picture.

I do love the fact that it burns you up that the only time you can go god mode on those dirty "Colored folk" is on the internet.

I suppose we all need an out let....no matter how bitchlike it may be.

My parting gift to you:

View attachment 249013

lol

And when you get a chance...how about answering the question. For the 3rd time Cletus, we ARE in America...so we should let some Irish dude do what he wants?
Again, for such a strong republican, you sure seem like a bitch to me to let a foreigner do all of this...but then again...you guys are in bed with the russians....yet you claim to be patriots....

you and your safe space assuming i'm some illiterate red neck..sorry, but that is not a conservative. I'm a regular fucking guy with college education from a liberal fucking school...job, I work and pay for my own family as well as the freeloadings retards that live off me. I'm not proud to be an american. Personally, i hope this shit fucking burns

Kind of funny Conor is calling Mayweather "boy" even though he's a lot younger than him.

Islam isn't a race. It's a religion; a cult.

Would every potato, Guinness or leprechaun reference made by an opponent of Conor's, in a heated verbal exchange on a stage to sell a fight be an example of despicable racism?

Where did I say it's a race?

Back