CONOR TO FLOYD: 'DANCE FOR ME, BOY' Racial Controversy.

In a real fight, conor would get beaten up by mayweathers security guards. Or do you mean a pretend mma sport match with gloves, rules and a referee?

Well that's not really a real fight between Conor and Floyd is it ffs.

Like Ward blowing out the racist Kovalev with shots to the junk, it'll make the inevitable ass kicking more entertaining.

Not gonna pinwheel around like a moron following every dribble of the salesmanship.

Race-baiting is a time-honored tradition in boxing, in any event.

Well that's not really a real fight between Conor and Floyd is it ffs.

Theres no such thing as a real fight between two guys because in real fights other people get involved. You are talking about them having an mma match, with no eye gouging, kicking to the head when down, small joint locks, head butts, weapons, no smashing someones head on the ground, and no crowd gathering around taking pot shots at the ugly ginger guy with the nasty looking suit. Mma is not real fighting, its pretty far from it

just watched both PCs today and gotta say Floyd got murked lol, hes going to win the fight though

Theres no such thing as a real fight between two guys because in real fights other people get involved. You are talking about them having an mma match, with no eye gouging, kicking to the head when down, small joint locks, head butts, weapons, no smashing someones head on the ground, and no crowd gathering around taking pot shots at the ugly ginger guy with the nasty looking suit. Mma is not real fighting, its pretty far from it
Very true

In Europe, you can throw peanut in Black people. It's called humor.

People who cry about shit like this have sad, sad lives.

Ok, so Conor allegedly said something "racist".

So the fuck what ?

In a few weeks, he's going to have to climb into a Boxing ring and runs the risk of literally dying from brain injuries or going into a coma for decades if he takes too bad a beating.

He is in a very real sense, potentially a dead man walking.

Ergo, does it matter that he could be "racist" or dislike black people ?

The point is that he has to face the consequences of what he's saying against Mayweather in that ring. It ain't like he's on some website spamming the comments with the N-Word.

The same N-Word that your rappers and celebrities glorify by the way.

Thats an Ideal situation. Unfortunately we live in America. So that means a crazy fan could find out conors next venue, and pop him, his wife or his newborn kids.

Everyone doesnt think its going to happen to them and then it does.
Crazy fans...crazy fans.
It really doesnt matter what anyone says. if you believe none of it matters, then youll believe it, but dont surprised if that mentality gets you in trouble down the road.

Like Ward blowing out the racist Kovalev with shots to the junk, it'll make the inevitable ass kicking more entertaining.

Not gonna pinwheel around like a moron following every dribble of the salesmanship.

Race-baiting is a time-honored tradition in boxing, in any event.

I have to like this bout even thought Kov is my boy LOL.

In a real fight, conor would get beaten up by mayweathers security guards. Or do you mean a pretend mma sport match with gloves, rules and a referee?

One on one streetfight yeah. Conor all day.
Dont be mad dude..thats simple truth.
But you do raise a good point, Mayweathers entourage would fuck conors up pretty bad.
Hes got half the planet walking around with him.

One on one streetfight yeah. Conor all day.
Dont be mad dude..thats simple truth.
But you do raise a good point, Mayweathers entourage would fuck conors up pretty bad.
Hes got half the planet walking around with him.

LOL

There is no other race in America this fucking sensitive. I completely empathize for what their ancestors went through but you dont see any other race this immature or so out of place as African Americans have been.

And whenever blacks have had the chance to show that they are 'better than that' they have always shown they are far from it ie the OJ Simpson verdict.

When Michael Vick was caught shooting dogs and electrocuting them to death it was horrifying and heart breaking news. Immediately blacks defended him with the mantra, 'they just dogs!' I'm not white, I have lived in America my whole life but God damn have white people been so kind and loving towards me as a middle eastern person compared to black people.

Did you honestly just say in a real fight between Conor and Floyd, Floyd's bodyguards would beat Conor up? Dear God how big of a pansy is Floyd? You're saying he wouldn't even dare fight Conor in a real fight, but would have his thugs jump Conor? Now that's funny.

Back