Julius Indongo vs Terence Crawford

Many people consider him the future p4p king. Some think that he is already the best boxer on the planet.
I have seen in twitter, posts and articles that claim he could beat Floyd.

That's serious praise and I am expecting him to back it up. Till then I will have my doubts about him.

He said he's fought over 500 opponents and has never experienced a tough time from anyone. I like his confidence.

Im very close to going to this event...but what the f is in lincoln nebraska? It's 300 for a flight vs an 8 hour drive for me. You guys reckon this fight is worth the trip?

Indongo is pretty good. He's fast, has power and a sharp jab. That alone should be enough to give Crawford trouble for awhile. Bud has shown good ability to deal with a jab though, and Indongo has some bad habits that someone as aware as Crawford should be able to pick up on and exploit in the fight. To me that's the thing that gives Crawford the edge against a lot of guys even though on paper they might be evenly matches; he can adjust quickly and stop his opponent from doing what's working for them.

Crawford is real good. He beats Indongo, even if Indongo is a legit fighter. I don't see Crawford losing unless a real, smart, pressure fighter can bring it to him, out-work him and frustrate him. Crawford likes room to breathe.

Crawford is real good. He beats Indongo, even if Indongo is a legit fighter. I don't see Crawford losing unless a real, smart, pressure fighter can bring it to him, out-work him and frustrate him. Crawford likes room to breathe.

All true at 140 pounds.

No idea what happens at 147 though since he does like to trade bombs when he gets caught clean. The leap from 140 to 147 is one of the toughest to make in boxing.

No ones really that familiar with Indongo yet and that's why it confuses me that so many people are writing him off. He still is big mystery. A dangerous undefeated mystery who does this to undefeated prospects:

That undefeated prospect was flat footed, looked clumsy and circled into the power hand of a southpaw.

Going from fighting Troyanovsky in Russia, to fighting Burns in Scotland and now fighting Crawford in his hometown. Would be crazy if he gets another win.
hmm, I don't think anybody does that today.. 3 times in a row against fighters in their hometown has to be on a p4p list for biggest balls in boxing, especially for a world champion.

Best opponent Crawford's ever had. Indongo will mean a lot more than Gomboa. A convincing win over him would mean that Crawford is p4p material.

What are you blabbering about. There's been many lineal championships change hands over the last few years. If you think indongo (I guarantee you can't name an opponent without google) is finally a world title fight start watching synchronised diving.
I meant Crawford vs Indongo will be for all the belts together; WBC-WBA-IBF-WBO; this is a real World boxing Championship.

and power in both hands, which indongo does not have.

a 140 pound version of gervonta davis is the type of fighter that can beat crawford, not julius indongo

What are you blabbering about. There's been many lineal championships change hands over the last few years. If you think indongo (I guarantee you can't name an opponent without google) is finally a world title fight start watching synchronised diving.

Lineal is an overrated term, especially now a days , when certain boxers become it and then become inactive or just don't make the fight that is needed to make. Just look at lhw or hw. Lineal champs are legtimately not "the man" currently in their divisions.
Undisputed deserves massive props. Absolutely great fight here, and a historic one at that.

All true at 140 pounds.

No idea what happens at 147 though since he does like to trade bombs when he gets caught clean. The leap from 140 to 147 is one of the toughest to make in boxing.

Really? Almost all the top dogs at 140 in the last few years have done good and won titles at 147.. Bradley,Peterson,Devon,Garcia,Maidana the list goes on

Lol how is that negative? Just curious.

The non stop talking. Shes not a fan. Anymore when I watch fights I would prefer to watch alone or my with my brother but that's about it.
Also. Get off my lawn!

A load of people were saying Crawford would duck Eduard Troyanovsky and how much of a competitive fight that would be but all of the sudden Julius Indongo comes into the picture and KO's Troyanovsky. Now those same people are complaining about Indongo vs Crawford calling it a mismatch. Makes no sense.

A load of people were saying Crawford would duck Eduard Troyanovsky and how much of a competitive fight that would be but all of the sudden Julius Indongo comes into the picture and KO's Troyanovsky. Now those same people are complaining about Indongo vs Crawford calling it a mismatch. Makes no sense.
In another thread someone said Postol would easily dominate Indongo

Back