McCain Has Brain Cancer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not going to gloat about brain cancer? I'd think not.

We all die, im not going to go all Clinton on Gaddafi but the guy wanted to bomb countries for shits and giggles, good fucking riddance he lost the 2008 presidential campaign otherwise i would be gloating about his death.

Just like i will be gloating when Cheney and co kick the bucket.

*Sigh* Here we go..

Yesterday, John McCain was a two-face politician.

Today, John McCain is a two-face politician, diagnosed with brain cancer.

I can honestly say I don't give a shit.

I don't wish him ill, I'm completely indifferent about anything related to John McCain. If he miraculously recovers and lives another 90 years, great for him.

If an cartel member that snuck across the border brought a kilo of cocaine into Arizona, and the cocaine found its way into the posession of a brain surgeon that got high and botched John McCain's brain surgery and kills him.... well shit... maybe John would have wished he made good on his 2010 campaign promise to support the border wall being built, instead of impeding any efforts to do so.

(Don't read into that too much, it's just a joke... sorta.)

I'm not saying 'Fuck John McCain!' I'm saying I couldn't care less.

And I'm sure whoever the Republican establishment supports to take his Senate seat will be just as two-faced as John is. So what's the point of wishing him gone? None whatsoever.

*Sigh* Here we go..

I don't wish him ill, I'm completely indifferent about anything related to John McCain. If he miraculously recovers and lives another 90 years, great for him.

If an cartel member that snuck across the border brought a kilo of cocaine into Arizona, and the cocaine found its way into the posession of a brain surgeon that got high and botched John McCain's brain surgery and kills him.... well shit... maybe John would have wished he made good on his 2010 campaign promise to support the border wall being built, instead of impeding any efforts to do so.

And I'm sure whoever the Republican establishment supports to take his Senate seat will be just as two-faced as John is. So what's the point of wishing him gone? None whatsoever.

Arizona has both some of the toughest anti-immigration laws while at the same time has some of the best relationships with its neighbor Mexican state.

I think Arizona is the blueprint for good neighbor relationship.

He'll be 81 next month. He lived a full, privileged life. No reason to feel sorry for him any more than for all the nameless others that will die the same day he does.

He lived a good life, but the man was a POW to a communist regime, if his life was privileged i think he earned it.

Arizona has both some of the toughest anti-immigration laws...

...that were struck down by the Supreme Court.

Thanks Obama.

while at the same time has some of the best relationships with its neighbor Mexican state.
Yeah, what did you think I meant by two-faced?

I think Arizona is the blueprint for good neighbor relationship.

Of course you do.

*Sigh* Here we go..

Eh, dealing with public figures and tragedy is always weird. I get why we sometimes talk shit, and I get why we get offended by people talking shit. Both reactions are pretty normal. Most people put on a bland mask of thoughtless condolence, and that's understandable too. Some people think it's most important to be harshly honest, and others think it's most important to only say good things, and some compromise between the two. Sometimes we seem to randomly choose any of the above.

...that were struck down by the Supreme Court.

Thanks Obama.

Yeah, what did you think I meant by two-faced?

Of course you do.

1.- Only parts were struck down.

2.- Its not two-faced its pretty honest actually. Willing to work together and do business while enforcing the law. Two faced would be speaking tough against immigration but at the same time doing nothing in order to profit from it.

His words will outlive his earthly body

I wish him the best of luck getting treatment.

As far as politician goes, he was a sack of shit who pushed for foreign intervention and actively supported jihadists. While what happened to him in Vietnam definitely sucked, his service record in the navy was as shitty as his politics. If he makes a recovery, he should just fade away.

1.- Only parts were struck down.

Yeah, the effective parts.

2.- Its not two-faced its pretty honest actually. Willing to work together and do business while enforcing the law. Two faced would be speaking tough against immigration but at the same time doing nothing in order to profit from it.

No, two faced is, as Hillary Clinton put it, having public and private positions.

McCain's 2010 reelection ad.

And he did 'profit' from the deception, he's had a cushy 160K/year since winning reelection. And he's not been anything close to leading the desire to build a wall, infact he's been a constant pain in the ass to any movement to build one.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/03/politics/border-wall-republicans/index.html

"McCain added: "If you only build a wall, only a 'wall,' without using technology, individuals, drones, observations, etc., you're not going to secure the border."

So yeah, McCain is a two-face politician, and there's no denying it.

To be a contrarian, a warriors voice is always needed at the council - but as a minority, not a monolithic symphony of war drums.

Met him IRL in 2008. Nice man. I haven't agreed with everything he's done(Sarah Palin etc wtf), and wish he would have gone beyond "I'm deeply concerned" with his criticism recently, but I respect the guy.

He's a man who stood up to the boos of his own supporters and defended Obama.

On a human level I wouldn't wish this on anyone.

On a political level he was a scumbag constantly pushing for foreign intervention. If he had his way we'd be at war with Iran, Syria and ratcheting up tensions with Russia and China. Literally thousands would be dead if he would have become president. I won't mourn him that's for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back