Paulie Malignaggi Discusses Sparring with Conor McGregor, Trash Talk Has black eye lil beat up

Current 5'11'' FW champion, 1 legged.

IVIF8vL.gif

Right but Max was 21 when this fight occurred.

When Conor was that age, he was getting tapped out by guys you've literally never heard of.

Max also lost to Bermudez and Poirer back then. He was a green kid learning how to fight.

Yup, saw them all. Like I said, it was on Facebook and there was discussion on Sherdog about it.
They werent all released you ass, the dude shit on conor just the same as paulie did... "he has pop but he didnt punch harder than cotto". He will land on floyd and floyd will take his punch. Its over rated. Come the 7th roumd conor will not take floyds punch though. Remember a feather fisted diaz made conor do the stanky leg with a jab now.

He didn't show shit. He's a little bitch like yous a little bitch.
Just because you have conors dick lodged down your throat you pussy ass bitch dont get mad because the guy wasnt impressed by your hero. He said " mosley was the fastest ive sparred, cotto hit the hardest". The only praise he had for conor was "he has good timing on his left". The interviewer , you dumb fuck , the interviewer said " i was intrigued to see conor fight mayweather until i saw the footage of him sparring you, now i dont want to see it because the discrepency between your skills and conors was too wide."

Just because you have conors dick lodged down your throat you pussy ass bitch dont get mad because the guy wasnt impressed by your hero. He said " mosley was the fastest ive sparred, cotto hit the hardest". The only praise he had for conor was "he has good timing on his left". The interviewer , you dumb fuck , the interviewer said " i was intrigued to see conor fight mayweather until i saw the footage of him sparring you, now i dont want to see it because the discrepency between your skills and conors was too wide."

More lies and reaching from a broke bitter bum like Van Dorky. Maybe you virgins should stop talking and start showing lmao.

More lies and reaching from a broke bitter bum like Van Dorky. Maybe you virgins should stop talking and start showing lmao.
I can post the interview to you or you could just youtube chris van heerdan on conor mcgregor and watch. Van heerdan isnt very good, hes very tough. Errol Spence Jr beat the fuckin shit right out of Chris no contest.

Right but Max was 21 when this fight occurred.

When Conor was that age, he was getting tapped out by guys you've literally never heard of.

Max also lost to Bermudez and Poirer back then. He was a green kid learning how to fight.

Max has improved just enough to beat Aldo. But not McGregor. He is on a whole different level.

I can post the interview to you or you could just youtube chris van heerdan on conor mcgregor and watch. Van heerdan isnt very good, hes very tough. Errol Spence Jr beat the fuckin shit right out of Chris no contest.

So Van Heerden isn't a good boxer now because he lost to an amazing undefeated one? Conor haters are willing to deny reality just to hate...

He's an extremely high level professional boxer with over a decade of experience, and Conor handled his fucking ass before he ever began to seriously focus his training on boxing.

As I already said, I'm here to see, not to read. Show me it little bitch boy. I want to see you panic.

It's disingenuous to compare the Max that fought Poirier to the one that fought Conor, as he was a then BJJ white Beltane got the call on a couple of days notice to make UFC debut. Also, pretty much everyone is in agreement that he beat Bermudez.

I'm not arguing that Holloway hasn't improved but so has Conor. He was still a fantastic fighter back then and was likely a top 10 fighter tho none of us knew it.

So Van Heerden isn't a good boxer now because he lost to an amazing undefeated one? Conor haters are willing to deny reality just to hate...

He's an extremely high level professional boxer with over a decade of experience, and Conor handled his fucking ass before he ever began to seriously focus his training on boxing.
Exactly. The Heerden tape is what lets us know Conor is an elite boxer. If you deny that Conor can't box after that tape, you are simply choosing not to live in reality.

LOL. Conor sparring with someone that has ABSOLUTELY NO CHANCE WHATSOEVER at hurting ANYONE with a punch. Rumor has it that once, Paulie was actually trying to assault his ex girlfriend when she assumed he was giving her a face massage.

lol. This is actually one of the things that I wish fight fans appreciated about how tough some of these guys are. Paulie would go in against some big punchers and KNOW he had to out box them for the entire fight. For him to win, he'd have to stand in there and face the fire for 12 rounds and try to get a decision. That takes serious balls.

Max has improved just enough to beat Aldo. But not McGregor. He is on a whole different level.

Day dreaming. Nate @%@N Diaz put away Conor. Then Conor got a second chance, to solely prepare for him, and he eeked by with a majority decision. He couldn't even get all three judges to agree he won on his redo fight.

Diaz has lost to nearly every elite fighter he's ever faced. His fights with RDA, Henderson and Thomson were not competitive. He's very talented, but nowhere near the best, and he is 1-1 with Conor and nearly beat the second time.

Back to our friend Max - he's on a historic 11 fight win streak, and currently owns the best winning strength of schedule in the history of the featherweight division. Look at just his last 6 consecutive wins:

Aldo
Pettis
Lamas
Stephens
Oliveira
Swanson

He beat the brakes off all those guys, these were not competitive fights. He appears to be one of the best overall fighters in the sport today.

To say Conor is on 'another level' is fantasy land. Dustin Poirer nearly murdered Alvarez in their last fight, and Michael Chandler actually did put him away. Beating him does not make you the best.

It's disingenuous to compare the Max that fought Poirier to the one that fought Conor, as he was a then BJJ white Beltane got the call on a couple of days notice to make UFC debut. Also, pretty much everyone is in agreement that he beat Bermudez.

I'm not arguing that Holloway hasn't improved but so has Conor. He was still a fantastic fighter back then and was likely a top 10 fighter tho none of us knew it.

It is mental gynmastics to try and explain away all three losses.

What I was referencing was his age - nobody is in their peak MMA fighting prime at 22 years old - that is stupid at face value. I shouldn't even have to explain it.

Much like we are seeing with Whittaker, Max is getting his skill level caught up to his freaky athletic gifts.

It is mental gynmastics to try and explain away all three losses.

What I was referencing was his age - nobody is in their peak MMA fighting prime at 22 years old - that is stupid at face value. I shouldn't even have to explain it.

Much like we are seeing with Whittaker, Max is getting his skill level caught up to his freaky athletic gifts.
I think we largely agree. I think I was just trying to make the point that the Max Conor fought was still a killer and there is good reason he has since been undefeated. Agreed on 22 not being ur prime, lest you are Jon Jones or Tyson.

I'd like to see the Conor rematch but since it won't likely happen, I think we can atleast assume based on the first fight that they are very similar but Conor just seems to be better in the areas where Holloway is reliant for dictating success - kinda like a Rumble Glover type thing.

One things for sure, it sure does take a while to get perspective on how good prospects are when they first met. Crazy to think that when we were watching Holloway Conor, no one knew we were seeing two future champs fight. I think at heavyweight now we almost had a situation like that with Ngannou vs Blaydes: two guys obscure at the time but were destined to both be top ten talent and possible perennial contenders.

I think we largely agree. I think I was just trying to make the point that the Max Conor fought was still a killer and there is good reason he has since been undefeated. Agreed on 22 not being ur prime, lest you are Jon Jones or Tyson.

I'd like to see the Conor rematch but since it won't likely happen, I think we can atleast assume based on the first fight that they are very similar but Conor just seems to be better in the areas where Holloway is reliant for dictating success - kinda like a Rumble Glover type thing.

One things for sure, it sure does take a while to get perspective on how good prospects are when they first met. Crazy to think that when we were watching Holloway Conor, no one knew we were seeing two future champs fight. I think at heavyweight now we almost had a situation like that with Ngannou vs Blaydes: two guys obscure at the time but were destined to both be top ten talent and possible perennial contenders.

We definitely do not largely agree.

I would argue Max has had the highest increase of overall quality we've ever seen develop in the UFC. From his first fight to his most recent. He got better at everything, and I don't mean tangentially, I mean rubber-meets-the-road applicable skill level. It didn't happen overnight either, it happened over time.

Obviously your fight IQ and confidence both get a substantial boost from experience.

We have no idea what a rematch between those two guys would look like.

The video was taken down. I guess Paulie couldn't handle the trolling in the comment section and requested them to take it down lel. It had over 500k views.

They werent all released you ass, the dude shit on conor just the same as paulie did... "he has pop but he didnt punch harder than cotto". He will land on floyd and floyd will take his punch. Its over rated. Come the 7th roumd conor will not take floyds punch though. Remember a feather fisted diaz made conor do the stanky leg with a jab now.
Yes they were, you retard. Conor clowned him.

Yes they were, you retard. Conor clowned him.
No they werent you just have that irish dick down your throat. They both shared edited film, and an unedited round was shown. The entire 12 rounds have not been released to the public and its because chris schooled him and if thats shown whos gonna shell out their 100 to see mayweather whoop him if a club boxer like chris van heerdan can beat him up?

As I already said, I'm here to see, not to read. Show me it little bitch boy. I want to see you panic.
Youll feel stupid when youre shown bitch boy. Take conors dick out of your mouth and realize hes a mediocre boxer getting kos over brawlers... not even kos, theyre tkos.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back