Which one of you got my Worst War Room poster thread deleted? Gifs of hot chicks inside!

Who got the thread deleted? You have THREE votes.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would be more than happy to let a mod to answer that. I couldn't even tell you the name of a single moderator on this board. As I said, I'm not a snitch. I'd happily let a retard convention go on.
Also, I'm not interested in your life story.

It had to be @Jack V Savage . Intelligent guy but has the sense of humor of a fucking gnat and reported the thread knowing he was going to get a few nominations. Bitter bastard.

What say ye? I need witnesses:

@Pwent @pcptornado @Hans Gruber @jgarner @Fawlty @lecter @TheStruggle @ripskater @LogicalInsanity @Lucifer Alpha @Tamriel Terror @lifelessheap @Devout Pessimist @Der Eisbar @D3THRONED @klnOmega @ultramanhyata
No way. Jack enjoys the attention.
The only way he gets upset is if he feels like he's not important and doesn't get a reaction.
He might very well be a skillful (semi-)troll.

<{vega}>This thread is an absolute twat fest.

It had to be @Jack V Savage . Intelligent guy but has the sense of humor of a fucking gnat and reported the thread knowing he was going to get a few nominations. Bitter bastard.

@Pwent @pcptornado @Hans Gruber @jgarner @Fawlty @lecter @TheStruggle @ripskater @LogicalInsanity @Lucifer Alpha @Tamriel Terror @lifelessheap @Devout Pessimist @Der Eisbar @D3THRONED @klnOmega @ultramanhyata

Honestly, my money is on Trotsky or Rational Shit head...maybe even Panamican.

perpetual PMSing

nah dont agree. Jack is jimmyrustle proof.

Wtf we got Google Mods now?

One of the only WR related threads I've seen where people are getting along and having a good time (albeit by shitting on one another) and it gets canned.

<{hughesimpress}>
It's the WAR Room not a hugbox

Were not divided enough and I'm fucking GLAD that any attempts at having a good time was shut down

It's the WAR Room not a hugbox

Were not divided enough and I'm fucking GLAD that any attempts at having a good time was shut down
I agree with this guy, the wr seems like a white supremacist haven and has become a complete circle jerk the past few years.

As much as I disagree with JVS, I don't think it was him tbh. Doesn't get rustled from what I've seen.

Honestly, my money is on Trotsky or Rational Shit head...maybe even Panamican.

perpetual PMSing

1307651951001.jpg

I don't get why people are hating on @Limbo Pete. The posts he was deleting were of Hans editing Pete's old post to say pedo stuff.

I don't see the problem here.

<{vega}>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back