Sherdog Strongman Discussion V2

Feels like there's no group of death this year due to the injuries / pullouts

Martins and Grizzly the team up we all needed

By the looks of it Bobby's already withdrawn

• Eek
Reactions: PEB
I don't know why this showed up in my recommend I remembered when History released it I wonder if this is a sign one can hope. 3 hour marathon.

Cheering for Matt but it looks like Tom is the only thing other than injury can stop Hooper right now

Mitch looking human in the first event. Quite surprising
2nd day he seemed to be out of it emotionally as he did not seem to be into it. That being said coming in 2nd was really not that bad.

Singleton looks lock in at 3rd barring a Huge Collapse in the final 2 Events. Mitch needs to have a Huge result in the Deadlift because if Tom goes into the Atlas Stones with a Lead he won't lose that.

Reactions: PEB
Singleton looks lock in at 3rd barring a Huge Collapse in the final 2 Events. Mitch needs to have a Huge result in the Deadlift because if Tom goes into the Atlas Stones with a Lead he won't lose that.

I think Tom has it. His deadlift has improved a lot so can't see him dropping enough points against Mitch, can't bet against him in the stones either

Mitch rang Loz at the start of the deadlift stream, looks like he's struggling with his hands and his gonna reverse grip the deadlifts

I think Tom has it. His deadlift has improved a lot so can't see him dropping enough points against Mitch, can't bet against him in the stones either
Yup there it is Tom Gained a couple of points on Mitch. Tom 3 time champ by the end of the day.

Barring Injury or the rise of another Monster Tom has a great chance at 5 or 6 total WSM. Would like to see him do better at Arnold's. To me that's whats Separates a Prime Big Z and Shaw a top GOAT lists. Big Z solid No. 1 with WSM and Arnold results and Shaw my solid No. 2 though arguments could be made for others for No

Barring Injury or the rise of another Monster Tom has a great chance at 5 or 6 total WSM. Would like to see him do better at Arnold's. To me that's whats Separates a Prime Big Z and Shaw a top GOAT lists. Big Z solid No. 1 with WSM and Arnold results and Shaw my solid No. 2 though arguments could be made for others for No

I wouldn't count out Hooper from winning some more but Tom is steadily rising all the all time rankings

Back