Dana White releases Pauli KD vid

well I'm fucking shocked.

Paulie's far from his prime and isn't in good shape right now but he's a legit pro boxer and with a decent legacy and Conor hurt him BAD

I am slightly surprised that people are surprised.

McGregor has a lot of ridiculous attributes that people keep discounting.

Malignaggi is one of the most physically underwhelming boxers I've seen who made it at a high level. Paulie was rusty, McGregor is in beast mode.

Mayweather is a different animal entirely, but he's also 40 and out of practice. Anyone who says this is not an interesting fight just doesn't know combat sports.

Telling you right here and now Paulie did very little in those sparring sessions. No way he actually did much damage. He took damage. And he quit crying about it.

Conor's face has never looked like it took damage or his body bruised up. Meanwhile Paulie looks like the elephant man in those sparring photos.

I am slightly surprised that people are surprised.

McGregor has a lot of ridiculous attributes that people keep discounting.

Malignaggi is one of the most physically underwhelming boxers I've seen who made it at a high level. Paulie was rusty, McGregor is in beast mode.

Mayweather is a different animal entirely, but he's also 40 and out of practice. Anyone who says this is not an interesting fight just doesn't know combat sports.

Meh, Floyd is having a full camp. Makes all the difference.

He doesn't look like an elite boxer because he's not a traditional boxer. You can't take Conor's style and make value out of it until he actually has fights, but you can see the potential is there.

A traditional boxer is not going to beat Floyd, because Floyd himself is not traditional. His whole style was developed to beat traditional boxers without flaw. Yet time after time, boxing dorks disregard guys like Floyd for their unorthodox styles and they prove them wrong.

They never learn, and while Conor and the people before him have proved enough, they are still not respected and never will be in a backwards sport.

What do you mean by "traditional boxer"? Do you think there's a style that all boxers use? There isn't. Floyd has fought guys with completely different styles from each other. Boxers don't all look the same. They don't all use the same stance, angles and strategies. Conor doesn't do anything particularly bizarre. He just uses a little bit more of a Karate stance.

Conor's face has never looked like it took damage or his body bruised up. Meanwhile Paulie looks like the elephant man in those sparring photos.

Conor uses a facebar. Makes a difference.

Meh, Floyd is having a full camp. Makes all the difference.
I pretty much agree with this, but it is said that reflexes and timing can disappear overnight in a man's late 30s. Mayweather was not impressive against Berto. There are just a lot of interesting angles here that I see commentators overlooking.

That defense doesn't work when you are being whipped into an uppercut. Have fun being broke.
Lol. Don't worry bro, I'm not betting on the fight. But make no mistake, I will be at the bar laughing my ass off after Floyd makes Conor look like a 4th grader in the boxing ring.

What do you mean by "traditional boxer"? Do you think there's a style that all boxers use? There isn't. Floyd has fought guys with completely different styles from each other. Boxers don't all look the same. They don't all use the same stance, angles and strategies. Conor doesn't do anything particularly bizarre. He just uses a little bit more of a Karate stance.

Nearly everything Conor does is bizarre and it's to create openings that are traditionally not favored in boxing over the traditional defensive advantages from them.

Lots of boxers have different styles, but they are largely from the same platform. Very rarely are boxers overly unorthodox and when they are they are called out on it until it becomes successful.

Lol. Don't worry bro, I'm not betting on the fight. But make no mistake, I will be at the bar laughing my ass off after Floyd makes Conor look like a 4th grader in the boxing ring.

Why not? Isn't it easy money? lmao

My fucking sides hurt from laughing. I have never seen such a level of salt.

They all prep, and they all still get knocked. Aint that a bitch.

Diaz didn't even prep, wore everything Connor had then even slapped him a bit before making him quit.

None of that is relevant though, this is Floyd 49-0 and the haters pay his purse, it's amusing

Where are all the boxing purists at?
Shit. My head even hurts just by watching those shots landing

Diaz didn't even prep, wore everything Connor had then even slapped him a bit before making him quit.

None of that is relevant though, this is Floyd 49-0 and the haters pay his purse, it's amusing

That is MMA, where Nate is a legitimate MMA fighter that is bigger than Conor who didn't prep either. We saw what happened when prep time was put in the equation.

What Conor does in the second video is far more impressive... but I will add the caveat that it does also sort of give credence to Paulie's claim that Conor doesn't have "Oh my God" power. That looks to me like Conor's bread and butter shot and it snapped Paulie's head back, but it didn't put him down like it has his fellow MMA fighters... because boxers really are generally much better positioned to absorb those kinds of shots.
16 oz gloves, headgear, and 12th round.

With 8 oz. and no headgear that could easily be a KO.

Back