Dana White releases Pauli KD vid

Yeah one thing that is clear is in boxing fighters are much more prepared to take those big shots and have the opportunity to recover.

I wish we had footage of the first 10 rounds, I'm interesting in how McGregor moves.

Looked to me like Paulir was on queer street after that straight. Conor had to slap him a bit as he was tumbling to the ropes.

I still keep in mind that Pauli is 36 and retired, out of shape.

i didn't see anything special in the videos. conor looked good but it's a few seconds.

if you pause and look at the numbers in the back...it looks like the knockdown was in round 11...and the 2nd clip was round 12.

but not sure if those numbers are actually the rounds.
Paulie said in interviews the knockdown happen in the 7th round. According to him he was doing his best then..

I'm guessing Dana posted the footage tonight, since Showtime left it out of the All Access show.

Honestly they should have waited till after the fight to release the video. You never wanna show your hand before a fight. If there was any chance Floyd was not taking him that seriously, that's over now. (not that Floyd is actually worried, but Conor looks better then people thought he would which is enough to keep secret).

Pushed the back of the head down. Not sure that last punch lands. Not a blatant push down but not a clean knockdown.

Lol @ Dana White showcasing 2 of Conor's best moments and all the fanboys extrapolating that to mean Conor dominated him.

Pushed the back of the head down. Not sure that last punch lands. Not a blatant push down but not a clean knockdown.

Lol @ Dana White showcasing 2 of Conor's best moments and all the fanboys extrapolating that to mean Conor dominated him.
lmao for real this was predicted . Paulie looks stupid but I rather judge the whole video over one highlight

Lol. You mean Conor can punch?

Im not surprised at all

<{vega}>

Last edited:
Conor landing fucken CLEAN on paulie hahahaha. What will the haters say now

That you all are crazy if you think those same punches will land on the greatest defensive boxer to ever walk the face of the Earth.

Plain and simple, Floyd will clown Conor and I can't wait.

Yeah to tell the truth. What do I have to be mad about? If anything I'm mad Conor beat Paulie this bad, but I'm actually quite happy. You're the one in denial.

I didn't deny anything? Lmao it's obvious that this video doesn't paint the whole picture BUT even if it did what would it mean? Is that Floyd?

He coulda knocked Paulie stiff as a board and it still wouldn't be Floyd.

Just pitch in so Floyd can bank and pay thoses taxes

Honestly they should have waited till after the fight to release the video. You never wanna show your hand before a fight. If there was any chance Floyd was not taking him that seriously, that's over now. (not that Floyd is actually worried, but Conor looks better then people thought he would which is enough to keep secret).

Only two weeks until fight night. Floyd doesn't have time to make adjustments in a week.

Telling you right here and now Paulie did very little in those sparring sessions. No way he actually did much damage. He took damage. And he quit crying about it.

That you all are crazy if you think those same punches will land on the greatest defensive boxer to ever walk the face of the Earth.

Plain and simple, Floyd will clown Conor and I can't wait.

That defense doesn't work when you are being whipped into an uppercut. Have fun being broke.

Floyd is always training hard so that is not an issue. It comes down to Can he be surprised by something in this fight? He is 40 years old. Fighting the much younger, stronger, bigger man. A 29-year-old opponent in his physical prime.

I didn't deny anything? Lmao it's obvious that this video doesn't paint the whole picture BUT even if it did what would it mean? Is that Floyd?

He coulda knocked Paulie stiff as a board and it still wouldn't be Floyd.

Just pitch in so Floyd can bank and pay thoses taxes

He could knock Canelo stiff as a board and that still wouldn't be Floyd. The point is nobody has given it back to Conor, same as Floyd. And in the case for dorks that said he had zero boxing, or even amateur boxing...he just proved them wrong...very badly! At the end of the day, It's two undefeated boxers going head to head. The greatest fighter ever. Deal with it.

Floyd is always training hard so that is not an issue. It comes down to Can he be surprised by something in this fight? He is 40 years old. Fighting the much younger, stronger, bigger man. A 29-year-old opponent in his physical prime.
Mayweather may be 40 but McNugget looked like a 50yr old.

Most elite fighters parry and slip a few shots, land some of their own, generally landing more than their opponent lands on them. This is what makes them elite.

In contrast, McGregor completely overwhelms his opponents, hardly getting hit at all, delivering pinpoint accurate devastating 3-4-5 punch combinations.

The haters call him sloppy and say things like "not impressed". I genuinely don't get it at this point.

Well one thing it might do is stir up suspicion in Floyd's camp that he's a double DOUBLE agent. Basically told Floyd to watch the stance shifts and go for the body. Maybe Floyd changes his plan now.

Back