Conor McGregor vs Paulie Malignaggi Sparring Footage with Knockdown!

People keep saying McGregor doesn't look like a boxer, McGregor doesn't have high enough boxing skills, I would argue boxing Mayweather is a fool's errand. He beat all the top boxer's in the world at his weight class. You beat Mayweather by fighting him, not by boxing him, if that makes sense. You aren't going to get Mayweather with boxing tricks, you just might though if you fight him, which I believe is what McGregor is going to attempt to do. Orthodox boxing stances and strikes will not beat Floyd Mayweather. So I'm hoping Conor comes at him with MMA stances, karate stances, changing all the time, and turns it into a fight, not a boxing match. Maybe that doesn't make sense but I still think its a better plan of attack than trying to line up and box with Mayweather.

I got you. Don't know how successful that plan would be but I got your meaning.

1tz2b8.jpg

Lmao when Paulie said a pushdown i thought maybe Connor pushed him down after a clinch or something (Connor is bigger)

Its clear Connor put him down with a punch.. Even if Paulie was slipping.. a punch put him on his ass.. that's a KD..

Still even in his prime Paulie is no match for a 40yr old Floyd.. so not sure how much we can read into it

Conor's odds have shortened since the video was released.

Floyd is saying he is fighting for all the black people, he is hoping all the white people buy the fight to see Conor beat him up. Great white hype in full force.

Whats up with the idiots wanting all the sparing footage,you do realize that the Floyd fight didnt happen yet,why would he release footage of him preparing?

Fucking dumbasses

Whats up with the idiots wanting all the sparing footage,you do realize that the Floyd fight didnt happen yet,why would he release footage of him preparing?

Fucking dumbasses

LOL first Paulie was like "release footage of the knockdown".. they did.. now he wants them to release the full spar..

Paulie acted like Connor was frustrated after getting beat up (in the mid rounds).. Now on his twitter he is saying that this was in the 11th.. which he said connor won (and the 12th) he also keeps saying Connor tripped him..

I don't see why Connor should leak any more footage simply cause Paulie says so.. guy has already been proven a liar

James Toney was off balance when RJJ put him on his butt, still a knock down according to the rules as is this.

Wow so many morons in this thread :D

Do you realize how terrible Conor looks? I expected him to be faster even for sparring TBH

If anything this will sell less tickets to knowledgeable fans

Conor's pretty much a write-off at this point

that's cool and all but only shows what Conor's camp wants everyone to see. I'd like to see whole sessions from beginning to end not just the shit that is bias and one way..

Lol your retarded, I'm surprised they would even release this, your not going to release a video of your sparring when your in training.

And this is only a respomse Pauli attacking SBG because he said they were pretending that a push down was a knock down, and asked them to release the footage. ya goof

Lol I don't think there's anything more pathetic than these Conor Haters grasping at anything in this video to discredit him. There's no way you can take anything away from this clip besides that Pauli is full of shit.

Only a moron would think you have enough footage to fully asses a fighter and skill level with 5 seconds of video.

Not trying to make excuses, but Paulie is retired and I dont know if he's in fight shape. If I had to guess this stuff happened in rounds 10-12, where Paulie slowed down. I would assume Mayweather is in much better shape and has much better conditioning than Paulie. Interesting to see how rounds 1-6 went.

Still I am very shocked and impressed with this footage. Conor was hitting paulie from different angles, and he still has alot of power with 10 oz gloves. Paulies head went back like a pez dispenser at 1:10
Hey buddy, those were 16 oz gloves.

Back