Conor McGregor vs Paulie Malignaggi Sparring Footage with Knockdown!

lmfaoooooooo

after all that talk from Paulie saying stuff like even the cameraman can box up Mcgregor

He got his ass whopped in there
Paulie definitely looks bad for what he said, but it's no more than 30 seconds of footage. I would hardly say he got his ass whooped.

Every street has a boxing world champion. Boxing belts are meaningless
The fucking durp here is Strong...tell me derelict have you ever been in a cage have you ever been in a boxing ring… Have you ever competed in one?

LOL @ ALL THE MORONS ITT SAYING CONOR DIDN'T TKO HIM.

The footage is literally RIGHT THERE. You see Paulie get wobbled and fall down and there's STILL haters saying otherwise. This shit is fucking gold.
Paulie's feet look crossed and he looked off balance. I didn't see a punch but even if he did land one...how in holy fuck is that a TKO?

Wiki's new edit <Lmaoo> "spirit bomb"
3CBa4dP.png

the point of the video is that knock down was a legit...nothing more...and this proves, that not only can conor hang with a "pro" boxer, he can whoop their asses.
Keep in mind fool you watched 30 seconds of something that went on you didn't even watch a complete fucking around.....you do know that a full round is three minutes right? Lots of shit goes on with the other 30 minutes of camera rolling but then again people like you probably think Mallinagi was getting knocked all over the Fuckn place like this for the full fucking 30 minutes. SMFH

Looks like Conor possibly stepped on his foot but the camera doesn't film the feet.
The real shot came at 44 seconds and turn the volume up as Paulies head nearly comes clean off and he looks rocked.

The sequence that starts at :44 definitely put Pauli on queer street and the right hand to the side of his head as he stumbled toward the rope was pretty hilarious.

Anyone else see the standing hammer fist to the top of the head at the end of the second video??

Lol. Dis getting good!! We may actually see Floyd in a real fight for the first time n decades!

There are so man things that boxers have never done that MMA guys did, because the sport was so new and there was no written way that things had to be done. There are gonna be a lot of things Conor atleast tries and I'm sure they will have a better answer than Maidana's way of just punching Floyd's gaurd when he had him cornered.

Right? The ability of maintaining distance while hitting and not being hit is useless for a human being.

It's not about that. It's just the fact that boxing is just an aspect of the whole concept of human fighting. "maintaining distance" is good if you're fighting a boxer too; what do you do when someone shoots a double-leg on you? boxers train to "maintain distance" from punches, not specifically for kicks. there's a lot more for boxers to learn about "maintaining distance and not being hit."

Lmao! It's just so pleasing thinking about all the boxing fanboys on this forum dripping blood out of their pussies over these videos. According to them Paulie should have dodged every punch Conor threw with his magic pro boxing skill regardless of what shape he is in. Conor is an MMA fighter not a boxer who whipped up on a world champ under his own rules. It just shows MMA is getting better athletes than pro boxing. Imagine if all Conor did for his whole life was box and nothing else he would be champ.

Floyd will study his style in a matter of 90 seconds and download all the information as far as his opponents ability and all of his limited threats Once this happens it'll be inside of the first half of round two… Floyd will start connecting shots from the outside and shots from different angles including right in front of McGregor….Pay specific close attention for a straight lead right hand to go down the fucking pipe and completely find its target....probably four out of five times I guarantee you this will happen….Then after that.... perhaps the third round there's gonna be more accumulation of damage with that same lead right hand as well as a check hook...this is going to do nothing but repeat and Connor's head is going to be popping back like a fucking pez dispenser...Who knows what else could happen, with gods grace this fight will probably end within six rounds… or the referee will have mercy on McGregor and wave this fight off. Floyd will figure out every single threat Conner possesses in a matter of four minutes ring time. Once he figures this out he's going to apply perhaps not everything but whatever is necessary to dismantle Conner inside of five maybe six rounds… Think about it all these long right hands that were leverage shots thrown by Nate Diaz found the mark.... just imagine what Percision speed and technique is going to do, coming from Floyd

Irregardless is not an actual word.

Irregardless has been used since at least the 1920s, allegedly since the 1790s, and has made it into respected dictionaries. I think the war on irregardless has been lost.

Yes I know it's listed as nonstandard in the dictionary but that doesn't negate the concession made when it was added.

Anyone else see the standing hammer fist to the top of the head at the end of the second video??

Lol. Dis getting good!! We may actually see Floyd in a real fight for the first time n decades!

There are so man things that boxers have never done that MMA guys did, because the sport was so new and there was no written way that things had to be done. There are gonna be a lot of things Conor atleast tries and I'm sure they will have a better answer than Maidana's way of just punching Floyd's gaurd when he had him cornered.

People keep saying McGregor doesn't look like a boxer, McGregor doesn't have high enough boxing skills, I would argue boxing Mayweather is a fool's errand. He beat all the top boxer's in the world at his weight class. You beat Mayweather by fighting him, not by boxing him, if that makes sense. You aren't going to get Mayweather with boxing tricks, you just might though if you fight him, which I believe is what McGregor is going to attempt to do. Orthodox boxing stances and strikes will not beat Floyd Mayweather. So I'm hoping Conor comes at him with MMA stances, karate stances, changing all the time, and turns it into a fight, not a boxing match. Maybe that doesn't make sense but I still think its a better plan of attack than trying to line up and box with Mayweather.

How delusion works ladies and gentlemen

You legit think he got whipped boxing with a non boxer

I didnt think anyone actually thought Connor had a chance for a competitive fight against Floyd, but his fan base is by far the most delusional, half of them dont even get the guy is promoting and believe every word he says

DUMB FUCK

Great, just what conor freaks needed. More jack off material......

People keep saying McGregor doesn't look like a boxer, McGregor doesn't have high enough boxing skills, I would argue boxing Mayweather is a fool's errand. He beat all the top boxer's in the world at his weight class. You beat Mayweather by fighting him, not by boxing him, if that makes sense. You aren't going to get Mayweather with boxing tricks, you just might though if you fight him, which I believe is what McGregor is going to attempt to do. Orthodox boxing stances and strikes will not beat Floyd Mayweather. So I'm hoping Conor comes at him with MMA stances, karate stances, changing all the time, and turns it into a fight, not a boxing match. Maybe that doesn't make sense but I still think its a better plan of attack than trying to line up and box with Mayweather.
It makes total sense, bro.

He was hitting Paulie with everything, out hustling him, and I think that is what he will do vs May. Conor has KO's from elbows on the fence, badly messed up Chad from gaurd with bows and forced Chad to then go for the guiliotine which lead to the escape. Maidana had a ton of success with a baby reach, just by pushing May against the ropes and throwing haymakers. It is evident Conor has studied everything on May and will not fight by his terms.

I thought it was inconceivable at first but he could actually win a decision by "fighting him" with every thing but the kitchen sink. His growth mindset and thinking outside the box is the one thing no one had before. Me can also hold Floyd against the ropes unlike any fighter before, with all his clinch work expertise. And unlike Canelo or Berto, he won't get discouraged when he gets punched a few times as he has been thru way worse than any boxer. And in a strange way, all the things boxing purists hate on him for (not a lot of jab) will actually help Conor, as you ain't gonna out jab Floyd Mayweather!

In a strange way, Conor might be the perfectly designed fighter to beat Floyd when you think about it, cuz no boxer will out box him. He has a great boxing base so he can stay out of big trouble, a mastery of different stances, great movement, longer reach and knows how to use it, south paw, tougher than any boxer, confident, crazy angles, wont be scared of Floyd, willing to try things that have never been tried, power, precision, etc....

I may be getting trapped in the hype but from what I saw today, the improvement from the Van Heerden tapes and leaps and bounds Conor made since March '16, I think this shit could be really interesting.

The pure delusion and bias it takes to say that isn't a knock down is insane to me.

Then you have folks ITT who concede it's a knock down but then are trying to spin because it's not the full 12 round spar

Then you have people who now are calling paulie a bum and that he was retired and out of shape and Conor took advantage.

This is bananas LOL Conor literally making people look like bias fools

So, 8 seconds out of 12 rounds of sparing? Dana...you gotta work harder then that....

giphy.gif

Back