Conor McGregor vs Paulie Malignaggi Sparring Footage with Knockdown!

I wouldn't be surprised if Conor actually edged out Paulie in boxing, but keep in mind Paulie was mia for 2 years and no where near the shape he use to be where Conor is probably the best shape in his life...

Looks good, but Mayweather is on a whole notha level...

Lmfao

can't wait to hear the haters spin this one
That was an illegal move. Holding the back of the head while punching. Paulie was off balance there, selective camera angles.

Better ?
mayweather-rd-8.gif
7.gif
4.gif
cSJzqtIl.gif
jyK3A5.gif
699PnAV.gif
giphy.gif
Mayweather-slo-mo.gif
Never seen the fight ? Floyd took Canelo to school and dominated him in basically every round. Conor stands 0 chance when Floyd is taking guys like Canelo apart. Sorry Conor fan boys to have to show you this and crush your delusional dreams apart. Your bound to find out anyways August 26 when Floyd dissects Conor to pieces.

Why yes I've seen the fight lol and much better pics to prove a point than a punch to the glove.

Joe Cortiz was spot on when he said that is some of sloppiest sparring he's ever seen.

And knockdown? Sure i guess you can call it that. But it was not the chin check they're making it out to seem. More like an off balance paulie getting hit by a flailing conor punch/push.

Knockdown looked half punch, half terrible balance and being cuffed. However, seeing Conor tee off on Paulie like that, I'm glad Paulie retired. Garcia and Porter gave him beatdowns, and his reflexes look shot.

No chance in hell Floyd bounces around like that though.

Or it could be he hit the wall like he said he did? He said he was tired when he fell down

Cash grab video for publicity weeks out from the fight.

The dude is clearly gassed.. he ain't ready for 12 rounds conditioning wise so Conor gets to work him in the end.

I bet the first 6-7 rounds tell a different story.

Good that Conor is working at his conditioning maybe he can make it to a decision vs Floyd, maybe.

Looks like Conor possibly stepped on his foot but the camera doesn't film the feet.
The real shot came at 44 seconds and turn the volume up as Paulies head nearly comes clean off and he looks rocked.

Yea I'm sure a 2x champ got whipped by someone that's never had a professional boxing fight in their life..Again my post wasn't that hard to understand, post the whole session or it's worthless. If Paulie got his ass handed to him then it'll show, there's a reason why they're only releasing clips..
Post the whole session before the actual fight?

Are you retarded or???

Conor's odds have shortened since the video was released.

Cash grab video for publicity weeks out from the fight.

The dude is clearly gassed.. he ain't ready for 12 rounds conditioning wise so Conor gets to work him in the end.

I bet the first 6-7 rounds tell a different story.

Good that Conor is working at his conditioning maybe he can make it to a decision vs Floyd, maybe.

My thoughts as well, just trying to give enough hope that it'll sell tickets and PPV's. Like another sherdogger said, I think this is the buildup for a Paulie fight after Mcgregor loses to Floyd.

How delusion works ladies and gentlemen

You legit think he got whipped boxing with a non boxer

I didnt think anyone actually thought Connor had a chance for a competitive fight against Floyd, but his fan base is by far the most delusional, half of them dont even get the guy is promoting and believe every word he says
I'd believe that if Paulie stayed in McGregor's camp. If Paulie was getting the better of these exchanges you'd think he'd take it to Mac at least once to show him he needs to knock it off or he'll get knocked out. But he went home because he was getting starched. Look at his face after the session.

that's cool and all but only shows what Conor's camp wants everyone to see. I'd like to see whole sessions from beginning to end not just the shit that is bias and one way..

It shows it was a clean, clear cut knock down..anyone doubting that...watch the part played in slow motion...conor landed 3 or 4 shots, and put paulie on his ass...comeon guys stop being a hater for just a second and admit it...You can't deny it now.

I don't think Paulie got rocked by the punch, but he was getting flurried and got knocked off balance while trying to slip (he started to reach his hand out to try to get his balance and then catch himself as he was falling). It doesn't matter though, Conor's clearly outboxing Paulie at that point and that's what put Paulie on his back.

That was really bad boxing from both guys though. I honestly don't believe either guy is as bad as they look in this video. I'd like to see some video of both guys being fresh but I guess we won't get to see what Conor really has until he boxes Mayweather. If wins, he's the most talented natural boxer of all time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Víctor Hugo Teco
Back