Conor McGregor vs Paulie Malignaggi Sparring Footage with Knockdown!

Keep in mind fool you watched 30 seconds of something that went on you didn't even watch a complete fucking around.....you do know that a full round is three minutes right? Lots of shit goes on with the other 30 minutes of camera rolling but then again people like you probably think Mallinagi was getting knocked all over the Fuckn place like this for the full fucking 30 minutes. SMFH

You're right...it was a brief clip...but that clip was in response to paulie saying to release the footage and paulie saying it was a pushdown, when clearly it wasn't...And I have seen videos of paulie after the sparring sessions. and he had a black eye and fat lip...now this is a guy, who, on every one of his losses, has thought he won and argued that he won...

LOL to people making excuses for Paulie..

do you not remember the amount of shit he talked before he went in for sparring?

These are late round videos and Conor is snapping Paulie's head back in 16 ounce gloves and headgear.

Early in the fight, with 10 ounce gloves while Floyd is still trying to figure Conor out, it wouldn't be that unlikely if Conor landed something heavy.

Floyd is 40. This is the first guy he's faced with longer reach. He is a southpaw. He does have big power. He has now proven he can land on a world champion boxer. It's not the ridiculous 'mismatch' the boxing establishment keep screaming about.

Haha how delusional some are itt.
So even after watching Conor knock him down with strikes were still going to deny it happened ?

I guess I shouldn't believe my own lying eyes ?

It must really suck to hate Conor and constantly be wrong.

Didn't look like a knockdown, more like he stumbled over his own feet. If I had to judge based on that clip, I'd say both men are terrible and I wouldn't waste $100 watching either one of them fight. I hope McGregor doesn't release any more boxing footage until after the fight because he might be hurting ppv sales.

Are ticket sales slow? Hype being lost? That is the only reason i see them releasing this video.

Haha how delusional some are itt.
So even after watching Conor knock him down with strikes were still going to deny it happened ?

I guess I shouldn't believe my own lying eyes ?

It must really suck to hate Conor and constantly be wrong.

The only delusional ones are the people who actually think it's a legitimate knockdown. Or maybe they're not delusional and are just plain stupid and ignorant about the most basic of rules within boxing.

DHAH1Y7XYAA5rOc

You cannot score a knockdown with the aided benefit of any type of pushing, shoving, pulling - grappling of any kind, basically. Why? Because such methods are infractions of the rules and therefore ILLEGAL.

Last edited:
Doesn't mean Conor will beat mayweather, just means Pauline has as much credibility as a one legged man in an ass kicking competition.

The only delusional ones are the people who actually think it's a legitimate knockdown. Or maybe they're not delusional and are just plain stupid and ignorant about the most basic of rules within boxing.

DHAH1Y7XYAA5rOc

You cannot score a knockdown with the aided benefit of any type of pushing, shoving, pulling - grappling of any kind, basically. Why? Because such methods are infractions not the rules and therefore ILLEGAL.

<TrumpWrong1>

No Mr Salty, he tagged and wobbled him which resulted in a knockdown.

"But but his forearm pushed him"
<Waaah>

Hey maybe a fly landed on Paulines shoulder and knocked him off balance ?
Conor probably brought some Africanized flies in didn't he ?

Haha the bitterness and outright delusion of the Conor haters is reaching new levels.

It was a knockdown. He tagged Pauline good and we've all seen it with our own 2 eyes man.

Just let the jealousy, bitterness and hate go bro.
<16>

That short clip of Conor landing is more impressive than the knockdown, which kinda looked like bad footing but it could have come from a punch.

Paulie was a tough guy in his day and is a good commentator...but he's also a clown with a huge ego. All his flim-flam rhetoric with Haymon, Pacquiao, the Broner fight and now this. But at least it provided some entertainment, because in the end the fight itself is still a mismatch and sparring doesn't mean all that much. You can bandy about the 2x champ thing...this isn't pseudo martial arts, Paulie is old and pudgy.

Is not intelligent to show this to his future opponent imo because he was a mistery

James Toney was off balance when RJJ put him on his butt, still a knock down according to the rules as is this.

No, it's a clear infraction of the rules and thus not a knockdown.

Terrible comparison, too.

<TrumpWrong1>

No Mr Salty, he tagged and wobbled him which resulted in a knockdown.

"But but his forearm pushed him"
<Waaah>

Hey maybe a fly landed on Paulines shoulder and knocked him off balance ?
Conor probably brought some Africanized flies in didn't he ?

Haha the bitterness and outright delusion of the Conor haters is reaching new levels.

It was a knockdown. He tagged Pauline good and we've all seen it with our own 2 eyes man.

Just let the jealousy, bitterness and hate go bro.
<16>

Don't rage at me because you don't understand the most basic of boxing rules, son.

Conor haters have been laughing at us fans, but reality is catching up with them. They are mental midgets: they just don't understand. The game is too complex for them, they can't process reality so they create and alternate reality that soothes their agenda. "It was a slip, Paulie's feet were crossed, Paulie was off balance, Conor pushed his head down": all mechanisms to cope with their delusion.

It's a shame that they don't listen to reason and don't even believe what they see: they just cover their eyes and ears and go "la-la-la-la" like children. Come August 27, we will laugh them off their feet and they'll be out cold, just like Floyd.
You're starting to talk like Conor. This can't be healthy.

No, it's a clear infraction of the rules and thus not a knockdown.

Terrible comparison, too.

Don't rage at me because you don't understand the most basic of boxing rules, son.

No boxing rules were broken.
It was clean.

The only rage here is coming from butt hurt salty little Conor hating betas who pray for his demise everyday but are devastated to learn it is him who answers their prayers.
{<Mcgoat}

Stop fighting it.
It'll go so much easier son.

Back