Conor McGregor vs Paulie Malignaggi Sparring Footage with Knockdown!

This is what you believe….This man made a living in mixed martial arts not boxing….Yes he's been lacing up the gloves all his life but there is a reason why he did not try to join amongst the ranks of world-class boxers… Now he's trying to do this to gain a $100 million purse and fight one of the worlds best… With his lack of experience what do you thinks going to fucking happen. Here's another thing to wonder about… Every single one of Nate Diaz's slow lanky Long leverage punches found their mark in that second round of their first fight and lots of dirty boxing went down against Connors favor in the second fight as well...let's keep in mind Diaz is an endurance athlete not a fast twitch athlete….The accuracy Percision and absolutely no error style of Floyd Mayweather will end Connor McGregor's night within 5 to 6 rounds

I'm saying that's how great of a talker / salesman Conor is.
Where he can almost fool me into thinking he can be competitive despite what my eyes are seeing.

I'm not disillusioned about Mayweather. He beat all my favorite boxers. And he is the best I've seen in my 30 years of watching.

I'm saying that's how great of a talker / salesman Conor is.
Where he can almost fool me into thinking he can be competitive despite what my eyes are seeing.

I'm not disillusioned about Mayweather. He beat all my favorite boxers. And he is the best I've seen in my 30 years of watching.
What's going to be interesting about this fight is guessing how long Floyd wants to make this beating last that's the only variable out there

While I will bet my account that Mayweather absolutely destroys Mcgreggor in the fight, this clip demonstrably shows that Paulie is a liar.

The narrative has changed multiple times, and immediately prior to the release of the clips, he was talking about how he was making Connor whimper with body shots, and was shoved down in frustration. This clip clearly shows him being drubbed. Whether this occurred over only 30 seconds or the entirety of the sparring is irrelevant, Paulie lied, and that is the long and short of it. I will not believe anything he says with regards to him sparring with Connor.

What is not being talked about is how crazy Mayweather trains during the open sessions. That guy has stamina for days.

The only delusional ones are the people who actually think it's a legitimate knockdown. Or maybe they're not delusional and are just plain stupid and ignorant about the most basic of rules within boxing.

DHAH1Y7XYAA5rOc

You cannot score a knockdown with the aided benefit of any type of pushing, shoving, pulling - grappling of any kind, basically. Why? Because such methods are infractions of the rules and therefore ILLEGAL.
Why are you so salty Conor got a knockdown? Lol

Paulie literally straight up lied saying he got shoved to the mat. Doesn't look like it to me. They're probably doing him a favor by only releasing this. If he was willing to lie about this and yet copped to the fact that in his mind Conor won plenty of rounds, he probably actually got whipped.
this.

It wasn't a knockdown, and it was sloppy as shit. I saw a better striking exchange between my gay neighbors getting into a sissy fight

Well, it looked to me like it was just as much a knock down as it was Paulie being fatigued. Sure, it seemed like there was some pressure being applied to the head, but a push down it was not. Paulie looked exhausted, off balance, and punched in the head all before going down. Yes it was sloppy AF on both sides.

Paulie is a lying little fucking weasel who got schooled off a 0-0 boxer who everyone says has got no chance against a 40 year old wife beater.

WISE UP BELL ENDS.
Holy shit, dude, you sound as hard as nailzzz!

Conor was telegraphing that first big left like Popeye and Paulie just stood there and took it. Which means he was obviously gassed out (or hurt by something previous).

Can't really judge skill based on a fresh fighter fighting a gassed fighter.

Floyd's not going to gas out, and Conor will need to be a lot sneaker than that with his punches if he expects to land anything.

Good power, but did you see how telegraphed it was? That's not landing on any fighter unless he's completely exhausted like paulie is here.
True, but if he can make it a rough dog fight he can land some stuff

Man, I fucking lost it when Conor cracked Paulie with that massive left.

{<jordan}

It is pretty clear that Conor's left hand is just pushing him off balance when he is ducking.

Lol @ knockdown

Sure buddy

Not sure if stupid or just mentally retarded...

It is pretty clear that Conor's left hand is just pushing him off balance when he is ducking.

But Paulie himself said that Conor tripped him with his lead foot. You guys need to get your story straight.

Remember when it was announced that Paulie got knocked down and all the little boxing fans on this site said, "of all my years watching boxing I've never seen someone get knocked down like that" referring to Paulie's feet being in the air. LOL, you idiots will come up with the most absurd bs just to support your theories.

Dude got dropped! The only reason he fell all the way back like that was because he was already badly concussed.

quick holding and hitting MMA wrestle boxing, or Panatuken etc....trying to push the rules as much as possible. He was holding pushing the back of the head down and landing a punch then for the knockdown.

How much of that will a ref allow? It looks like he specifically trying to do it super quick so can land before ref interventions, since seen in the other vid Diaz style pittar patter...

Back