Conor McGregor vs Paulie Malignaggi Sparring Footage with Knockdown!

You're starting to talk like Conor. This can't be healthy.
You're right. Just like Conor, I might hurt my back carrying my money bag to the bank after the fight. And we all know insurance won't cover injuries out of the ring.

Might dent my bank account a bit....

Yea I'm sure a 2x champ got whipped by someone that's never had a professional boxing fight in their life..Again my post wasn't that hard to understand, post the whole session or it's worthless. If Paulie got his ass handed to him then it'll show, there's a reason why they're only releasing clips..
Paulie did lie though. That's facts. He said he was push down and it was an obvious knockdown. Whether or not Paulie or Conor won the "sparring" is irrelevant. Paulie is a liar.

Paulie is a lying little fucking weasel who got schooled off a 0-0 boxer who everyone says has got no chance against a 40 year old wife beater.

WISE UP BELL ENDS.

hahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahaha he was already going down from the 3 or 4 shots conor landed on him.. people still deny, even though it's right in front of them...hahahahaha

It looks like a punch to me, but Malinaggi was a little off balance.

Would've been a legit knockdown though.

I don't have a personal investment in Pauli getting knocked down or not. Don't even know or care who he is/was. It is obvious Conor pulled him down while he is off balance with his left per my previous post. Here is a pic from another thread but believe what you will if it makes it more fun.

This will be a fun thread to bump after the fight though...

<{UberTS}>

YEAH!

It was a foul. It was a hold and hit (not even sure the right hand landed). Cortez waves no knockdown. What is there to argue?

Either way, Paulie isn't looking good lol

I don't have a personal investment in Pauli getting knocked down or not. Don't even know or care who he is/was. It is obvious Conor pulled him down while he is off balance with his left per my previous post. Here is a pic from another thread but believe what you will if it makes it more fun.

<{UberTS}>

YEAH!

Yes, if you look at my most recent posts, you'll see i recanted on my stance on the knockdown.

After reviewing the footage myself frame by frame, it does indeed look like a push.

It appears many of today's kids have no idea what they are watching and have no idea what a knock down is.

No boxing rules were broken.
It was clean.

The only rage here is coming from butt hurt salty little Conor hating betas who pray for his demise everyday but are devastated to learn it is him who answers their prayers.
{<Mcgoat}

Stop fighting it.
It'll go so much easier son.
Its OK to love Conor as much as Conor loves himself.

How delusion works ladies and gentlemen

You legit think he got whipped boxing with a non boxer

I didnt think anyone actually thought Connor had a chance for a competitive fight against Floyd, but his fan base is by far the most delusional, half of them dont even get the guy is promoting and believe every word he says

Conor is an excellent salesman. I watch him box and thing Floyd will have a very easy time. But when I listen to Conor talk it makes me think he can beat Floyd.

I'm not sure what to believe...

You're right...it was a brief clip...but that clip was in response to paulie saying to release the footage and paulie saying it was a pushdown, when clearly it wasn't...And I have seen videos of paulie after the sparring sessions. and he had a black eye and fat lip...now this is a guy, who, on every one of his losses, has thought he won and argued that he won...
..something pretty funny and honest for you… Shane Carwin.... That fucking guy was always sporting a black eye every week he had a blackeye.... shit like that means nothing believe me.... as a previous competitor back in the day… Wayback in the day I used to spar with some of the bigger and better names in MMA throughout the past few years… I always had skid marks across my face from velcro on gloves or laces if not a blackeye all the fucking time… Believe me that means nothing….It does not mean that you were getting beat down. of all those black eyes that I've had I've NEVER took a serious beating one time in a gym... i've had maybe 40 black eyes lol

Wow. He really schooled him. How good was paulie? The boxing from both guys in this video looks worse than you'd see in a lot of amateur fights.

I dont know much of him but media commenting on this sparring thing said that he wasnt that great in his time, so i guess him retired is not that great of a measuring stick to Conor´s skills.

Conor is an excellent salesman. I watch him box and thing Floyd will have a very easy time. But when I listen to Conor talk it makes me think he can beat Floyd.

I'm not sure what to believe...
This is what you believe….This man made a living in mixed martial arts not boxing….Yes he's been lacing up the gloves all his life but there is a reason why he did not try to join amongst the ranks of world-class boxers… Now he's trying to do this to gain a $100 million purse and fight one of the worlds best… With his lack of experience what do you thinks going to fucking happen. Here's another thing to wonder about… Every single one of Nate Diaz's slow lanky Long leverage punches found their mark in that second round of their first fight and lots of dirty boxing went down against Connors favor in the second fight as well...let's keep in mind Diaz is an endurance athlete not a fast twitch athlete….The accuracy Percision and absolutely no error style of Floyd Mayweather will end Connor McGregor's night within 5 to 6 rounds

<{UberTS}>

YEAH!

Oh no Conor had his hand on Paulie's neck for a second!!!

That totally causes athletic people to fall down.

ahahahahahahahahaha haters in full fucking damage control mode.

that left conor hit after the break, weeeww.

Two time wold champ Paulie got schooled <Lmaoo>
Schooled… You're a fucking idiot. When Floyd steps in the ring with this amateur you'll see what schooled is. I seriously can't believe the stupidity out there

These are late round videos and Conor is snapping Paulie's head back in 16 ounce gloves and headgear.

Early in the fight, with 10 ounce gloves while Floyd is still trying to figure Conor out, it wouldn't be that unlikely if Conor landed something heavy.

Floyd is 40. This is the first guy he's faced with longer reach. He is a southpaw. He does have big power. He has now proven he can land on a world champion boxer. It's not the ridiculous 'mismatch' the boxing establishment keep screaming about.
it is a mismatch LOL this is an eight second clip were talking about here, relax those panties

Paulie is a lying little fucking weasel who got schooled off a 0-0 boxer who everyone says has got no chance against a 40 year old wife beater.

WISE UP BELL ENDS.
You're not qualified to say he got schooled when you haven't seen the other 30 minutes of footage..... you fool

Back