Game of Thrones S07E04 Discussion Thread: That's So (Three Eyed) Raven Edition (No Spoilers/Leaks)

What should be the next Thread title?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That does sound pretty scary tbh
shaw-bio.jpg

Fucking perfect. Think of the size of the hammer prop they could use.

Prop? Just give the man a real War Hammer and stand well clear.

"Cut! And someone get Eddie another Stunt Man - that one's broken!
":D

No disrespect to Shaw, he's a great strongman.

But he looks like a giant baby with beard. Doesn't have an intimidating face at all.

When I hear Brian Shaw talk, I always think he sounds like Dan Aykroyd.

when Hafthor mountain smashed oberyns face into street pizza,you really thought "tch,this woulda been so much better with someone else omg. I almost broke a nail typing my frustration" ??????????

That Eddie Hall dude would make for a terrible Robert.

Bobby Was 6'6 and jacked. He didn't look like a medicine ball.

4 hours to go. and I am fucking hypeeeed

Jon's gonna ride a dragon tonight. He's got 4 to choose from, so I'm liking his chances.

That Eddie Hall dude would make for a terrible Robert.

Bobby Was 6'6 and jacked. He didn't look like a medicine ball.

TBH I don't see why people aren't thinking pro Wrestlers for a role like that. They're already actors, and a lot of them are big dudes.

Are there any that could pull off Robert tho? I honestly don't know much when it comes to that stuff.

Nah, it looks dumb.

Conan Stevens is also 4 inches taller than halfthor and he is broad enough to pass for a good mountain, without the baby face.

Halfthor looks like a kid, i cant possibly take him seriously and his fight vs Oberyn was nothing compared to the tournament.

After all the talk about the Baratheons having black hair, both Robert and Renly have brown hair in that clip.

TBH I don't see why people aren't thinking pro Wrestlers for a role like that. They're already actors, and a lot of them are big dudes.

Are there any that could pull off Robert tho? I honestly don't know much when it comes to that stuff.

Yeah, I stopped watching around the early to mid 2000s, so I'm not really sure.

Plus they're all terrible actors. Except for the Rock.

The Rock for Bobby B is an excellent idea.

when Hafthor mountain smashed oberyns face into street pizza,you really thought "tch,this woulda been so much better with someone else omg. I almost broke a nail typing my frustration" ??????????

No, but that doesn't mean someone can't think there's a better person for the role either bud.

I still think the 1st Mountain in season1 was a better choice. Taller than the current guy, and facially looked like the Mountain should look too. Not to mention, he's a pretty big dude himself aside from just the height.

Yeah, I stopped watching around the early to mid 2000s, so I'm not really sure.

Plus they're all terrible actors. Except for the Rock.

The Rock for Bobby B is an excellent idea.

Isn't the dude in Guardians of the Galaxy (Batista I think) a solid actor too?

lol the Rock as Bobby B would at least be funny, not the right look tho.

Jon is not gonna ride the dragon, he is gonna utilize it as a Dragon-U-Haul, to drag all that dragongalass back to Winterfel, he is practical

Isn't the dude in Guardians of the Galaxy (Batista I think) a solid actor too?

lol the Rock as Bobby B would at least be funny, not the right look tho.

Yeah, he would make an excellent Dothraki, or Dornish soldier I guess.

Maybe Randy Orton? The trick is finding a tall dude, who's jacked, can act, and can also do a British accent.

So yeah, nearly impossible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back