Game of Thrones S07E04 Discussion Thread: That's So (Three Eyed) Raven Edition (No Spoilers/Leaks)

What should be the next Thread title?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, he would make an excellent Dothraki, or Dornish soldier I guess.

Maybe Randy Orton? The trick is finding a tall dude, who's jacked, can act, and can also do a British accent.

So yeah, nearly impossible.

i keep saying it, Robert Baratheon needs to be Mel Gibson all jacked up on steroids

Just wanted to say there is some good discussion in here. I contribute nothing to that but I wanted to acknowledge it.

CSo6MhvWwAEk9Qy.jpg

MCJq7wR.jpg

LpWI6Yf.jpg

you guys are bugging. The rock to be robert baratheon? batista? Have you lost your minds?

Boy i sure find myself saying they should have gotten someone taller than 6 foot 9 to play the mountain,hes not big enough. Especially if they dont move half as well as him cos who cares about that shit?

If Daario is to be believed, I doubt think Jon Snow has enough experience to ride that dragon.
Daario is a can crushing son of a whore,and Jon snow is p4p king of the north

Yeah, he would make an excellent Dothraki, or Dornish soldier I guess.

Maybe Randy Orton? The trick is finding a tall dude, who's jacked, can act, and can also do a British accent.

So yeah, nearly impossible.
Is Michael Cane jacked atm?

TBH I don't see why people aren't thinking pro Wrestlers for a role like that. They're already actors, and a lot of them are big dudes.

Are there any that could pull off Robert tho? I honestly don't know much when it comes to that stuff.
Mark Addy set the par pretty high for Rober IMO.

Daario is a can crushing son of a whore,and Jon snow is p4p king of the north
I know, Jon is the undeniable king, but he's only been with one woman. I don't think he's ready for Dany.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back