White Supremacist Protest v.2: Ethno-Nationalists and their Apologists

Status
Not open for further replies.
This has an easy rationalization. One could simply state that the Jews regarded non jews as being something less than Jews, the new covenant would infer the same sort of standing among the believers and nonbelievers. I personally think this argument is bullshit, but I think one could easily make this.

Christians also likened the blacks to the sons of Ham, using this as a justification.

But the point that you think it is bullshit is what matters here. There's always going to be some backwards person using whatever religion (or philosophy or political ideology) is at hand to justify their immorality. But historically, a lot of Americans came to see the justifications for slavery that white preachers were pushing as bullshit, just like you do. Meanwhile, a slowly growing plurality began to see the biblical arguments of abolitionists against slavery as compelling.

No one died prick.

So millions of dollars in property damage and countless assaults and intimidation are cool. As long as Noone dies.

Btw. ..it was a blm sympathizer that killed those cops in Dallas.

And another left wing wacko that shot up Congress baseball practice

He said David Duke was looking respectable and refereed to him by an honorific. I think that calls for more than five hotdogs.
LMAO, I had upped the ante lately, but was politely asked to remember the 5 gif limit. Bad timing, imo.

IIRC, those were separate terror attacks, not actually protests getting out of hand.
What a joke. That's your excuse? So you come in this thread bashing everyone right wing and somehow rationalize this excuse? What a joke

But the point that you think it is bullshit is what matters here. There's always going to be some backwards person using whatever religion (or philosophy or political ideology) is at hand to justify their immorality. But historically, a lot of Americans came to see the justifications for slavery that white preachers were pushing as bullshit, just like you do. Meanwhile, a slowly growing plurality began to see the biblical arguments of abolitionists against slavery as compelling.

People found men like Richard Fuller quite convincing, and nobody really ever showed him how he was wrong to oppose abolition on biblical grounds.

Christians were perfectly fine enslaving people of all colors for 1800 years or so after christ. I think the secularizing effects of the enlightenment cause christians to question their scriptures on many issues, and this is what caused them to ingore the bible on the issue.

In Exodus it says your slaves are literally property, and a permanent inheritance. Was God wrong at this point?

Slaves, obey your earthly masters with deep respect and fear. Serve them sincerely as you would serve Christ.(Ephesians 6:5 NLT)

This passage is the essence of abjection, of the master slave relationship, and you're saying this book, supposedly written at least in part by the creator of the universe, cant make it clear in the least, considering he apparently wants abolition, yet commands, or at the very least allows, people to own other people.

this crap was on FB
20729591_10154597619371207_2160869305008840609_n.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Yeah, only this one incident defines racism in this country.

It's the fault of people who think that white supremacism is bad. As we've learned in this thread, those guys have no control over their actions.

More like one time, under duress, after having earlier lied about not knowing who he was.

At least he didnt praise and kiss a Klan member like DNC candidates do ;)

hqdefault.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back