White Supremacist Protest v.2: Ethno-Nationalists and their Apologists

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I were to handle this terror attack like every other muslim...i'd not even acknowledge it. I wouldn't condem it...and I'd remind you that whites are generally a peaceful people...

(even the racist ones...)

Imagine a gathering of rapists and sex offenders getting in to altercations with a gathering of people who don't like rapists and sex offenders.
Imagine one of the rapists murders and injures 2 dozen people who don't like rapists.
Now imagine the president blaming it on "many sides"
This thread is full of AIDS

I'm a "leftist" and i hate Islam. I don't get where you right wingers are coming up with us defending Islamic terror attacks.

That Religion is mostly bullshit and needs to go or be seriously reduced.

I still don't see why some of you guys are so adamant about trying to reduce or justify the weight & meaning of this murder given the political climate because sjw' protestors were 'asking for it'.

A sampling of other white supremacist or neo nazi attacks in the past 10 years:
2009 - United States Holocaust Memorial Museum shooting
2012 - Wisconsin Sikh temple shooting
2014 - Overland Park Jewish Community Center shooting
2015 - Charleston Church Shooting

Note: that's not a list of all "right wing terrorist attacks" of the past decade, just ones involving WS or NN.

If I were to handle this terror attack like every other muslim...i'd not even acknowledge it. I wouldn't condem it...and I'd remind you that whites are generally a peaceful people...

(even the racist ones...)

Can you link to your post condemning it?

I'm a "leftist" and i hate Islam. I don't get where you right wingers are coming up with us defending Islamic terror attacks.

That Religion is mostly bullshit and needs to go or be seriously reduced.

I still don't see why some of you guys are so adamant about trying to reduce or justify the weight & meaning of this murder given the political climate because sjw' protestors were 'asking for it'.

You saw how they were dressed right?

They were just asking for a challenger to get rammed up their ass.

Canada's Global News is blaming Trump and trying to paint all Trump supporters as racist. There has been no mention of BLM or Antifa being involved in the violence.

You saw how they were dressed right?

They were just asking for a challenger to get rammed up their ass.

To be fair...a Challenger is an American car. We should applaud that it wasn't some foreign import. Even domestic terrorism is putting American manufacturing first. MAGA! :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back