Barrera and Morales reunite

10000 Days

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
nevada-boxing-hall-fame-2017%20(16).jpg

Hopefully we'd see these two, together with JMM and Pac all on one stage in the future. All of them in the heavyweight division soon.

^
If JMM vs Morales happened, how do you think would the fight go?

I didn't think Morales would ever forgive him for that sucker punch. Good to see.

^
If JMM vs Morales happened, how do you think would the fight go?

I think Morales would beat him.

Barrera should have beaten JMM, if not for the ref not calling the KD, and at the same time took a point away, which made it 10-8 for JMM, rather than 9-9, or even 10-8 for MAB.

Morales is in the top 10 of my favorite fighters EVER!

That's cool to see.

it's a shame that, among the 3 Mexicans, Morales is the youngest, but his prime also ended the soonest (his first fight with Pac in 2005 was probably his last best performance)

it's a shame that, among the 3 Mexicans, Morales is the youngest, but his prime also ended the soonest (his first fight with Pac in 2005 was probably his last best performance)

Morales fought with a little too much machismo. Physically (length etc.) he was the most gifted of the 3 great Mexican fighters IMO. But as his fights with Barrera proved...he let his emotion get the better of him and made him fight less tactically on certain occasions. That being said...that was part of what made him so fun to watch.

So the hate subsided? They exchanged unforgivable words back in their trilogy.

the fights were years ago and both men kept their blood up when they were fighting. But now retired what use does a grudge hold for ya. They prove they are happy with their lives by not whining about long overdue shit.

I didn't think Morales would ever forgive him for that sucker punch. Good to see.
If you don't train Ground N Pound or Barrera you're a goddamn fool.. js.

Barrera should have beaten JMM, if not for the ref not calling the KD, and at the same time took a point away, which made it 10-8 for JMM, rather than 9-9, or even 10-8 for MAB.
In a perfect world he'd get DQ'ed like Roy Jones did... Barrera should be on everyone's top 50 list, but he was still a dirty piece of dog doodoo
http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/barrera-vs-marquez-did-they-get-it-right.3404073/

in his prime, morales was well-known in tijuana with booze, blow and putas. one of the strippers at the chicago club(back in the day this was the best strip club in tj) had his child...and still worked at the club; apparantly he didnt give a shit.

I'd like to see Travel & Living show where one of them visits the other 3, hangs out for a couple of days, drink tequila, talking about boxing.

Fuck Jay Nady. Perfect position, hands the fight to one fighter.

Back