SBBC: Amber Alert

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indiana, home of the Pacers.

Got a desk job gig that pays what I make now, then in 6 months one of my uncle's employees is retiring and I'm taking his job, it pays pretty good money, double what I make now.
Happy for you my dude. Just stick with it and don't get all lonely and depressed when you first get there lol

Looks like a classy establishment.

by-design-the-trestle.jpg
This looks like the bar Mike was at before he besmirched the two cops who killed his son

Happy for you my dude. Just stick with it and don't get all lonely and depressed when you first get there lol
I'll be staying with my Uncle for the first few months, until I get accustomed to my surroundings and how ugly people are.

My in laws dropped off a whole chicken last night

Had the day off so I tossed the whole thing into a big old pot and made the best damn chicken noodle soup

My wife is supposed to be on a diet to get ready for a cousins' wedding but she had seconds

lmao, saw someone share a video on Facebook that says "Alabama passed a law protecting all confederate statues from being torn down. Do you support this decision"

he fucking captioned it with "Yes, absolutely, they were American soldiers"

LMAO, what?

I guess you could make the argument since they were the "Confederate states of America"

But in the context of how he said it, it's like he's trying to say they were American soldiers as we know America now, which is the exact opposite of what they actually were, since you know they were at War with the America we know now lol

Literally just bought this shirt last night

confederate_redtee_large.jpg

So bitches can get educated and ESaL at the same time

the p320 is my duty weapon... gonna have to wait for their LEO expedited service.

In the meanwhile I'll just tape the gun to my hand. Problem solved.
"Just don't use a gun. That's what hands are for." -Steven Segal

not bad for an old man, thanks for asking.
glad to hear you're relocating, hope it all goes swell for ya
I think it will, I haven't really posted a lot about my personal life lately because I know everyone gets sick of my sappy bullshit, but this move is definitely for the best.

Shooting for early October, but the date isn't set in stone yet, still gotta give my work notice and my roommate, my Uncle I"ll be staying with for the first few months is probably the most like me out of anyone in my family, we get along great so I'm pretty excited about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back