6 out of 10 Trump people who approve of Trump say they won't stop-- no matter what

Who are they going to support then?

A DEM? Hahaha

Unless they pick someone like my dude Gavin Newsome, they got nothing...

"Trump may be a piece of shit but its not like we had another choice"
"You had 16 other choices in the republican primary"
"Weak"

*golfclap*

"Weak"

*golfclap*

*lies about what I said to make a point*

Weak.

The other Republican candidates sucked dick, which is why they got their heads stomped in by a rookie.

"Weak"

*golfclap*
No one that was going to beat Hillary. Trump is an anomaly. People wanted something different.

*lies about what I said to make a point*

Weak.

The other Republican candidates sucked dick, which is why they got their heads stomped in by a rookie.

You didnt said anything, you merely said weak.

No one that was going to beat Hillary. Trump is an anomaly. People wanted something different.

So you are telling me that Trump is the best the right has? that still counts as owning him.

So you are telling me that Trump is the best the right has? that still counts as owning him.
He was the best at speaking for the people and had a charisma about him that excited people. Thats 99% of what being a politician is. Jeb Bush was a wet blanket. Marco Rubio is just blah. No one gave a shit.

Unfortunately, we live in a time were a joke about the size of your cock gains you fans and support. Our society is borderline retarded right now. I liked some of the ideas Trump had but make no mistake about it, lots of people voted for the guy because he was different and wasn't Hillary.

*say*

And yes I did. You just deflected, and didn't address it.

Deflect what?

My original argument was that Trump was the right's choice in a very contested primary. Trump even beat Rubio in his home state.

You then said "But democrats also had a choice" which is completely irrelevant to the point, Democrats paid that choice with a loss.

He was the best at speaking for the people and had a charisma about him that excited people. Thats 99% of what being a politician is. Jeb Bush was a wet blanket. Marco Rubio is just blah. No one gave a shit.

Unfortunately, we live in a time were a joke about the size of your cock gains you fans and support. Our society is borderline retarded right now. I liked some of the ideas Trump had but make no mistake about it, lots of people voted for the guy because he was different and wasn't Hillary.

Trump is best at speaking? Forrest Gump has a more coherent speech than him.

You are right that his brash attitude won him votes, but i think its mainly because he simply courted the radicalized base that the Republicans have courted for so long as their sure votes.

Republicans cant claim that Trump was an anomaly after they spent 8 years throwing wood into the fire.

Deflect what?

My original argument was that Trump was the right's choice in a very contested primary. Trump even beat Rubio in his home state.

You then said "But democrats also had a choice" which is completely irrelevant to the point, Democrats paid that choice with a loss.

You also suggested that the right needs to own it, to which I said they had, and the left needs to stop crying about them owning it, and concentrate on 2020. To which you made an irrelevant, sarcastic rebuttal about people crying about Hillary, because your weak, pathetic argument had been disarmed.

This means a majority of Americans (53%) admit they have their opinion of Trump completely, totally and irreversibly baked in.

Party before country. The WR is a microcosm of the US, as we saw this exact phenomenon unfold. Literal Hilter or God emperor, take you pick, and then every event just acts as confirmation bias to reinforce one of the two perceptions. It's like trying to reason with a wall. Cheers to the few here that are able to see nuance.

You also suggested that the right needs to own it, to which I said they had, and the left needs to stop crying about them owning it, and concentrate on 2020. To which you made an irrelevant, sarcastic rebuttal about people crying about Hillary, because your weak, pathetic argument had been disarmed.

The right has certainly not owned Trump and you see everyday more people backtracking and claiming that "Trump is bad but at least its not Hillary"

Tough to say. Hillary still has a lower approval rating than Trump (although she is not president). I think Cruz could have taken her.

I still dont know a physical way Russia could be involved? Hacking machines?
Trump lost popular vote. But even thats not how the president is elected.
If there is proof Russia got to the elected officials then ok.

As for obamas birther movement. America was just getting over being attacked by osama and now obama is becoming president. Middle name hussein. And people are shocked Americans want to know where the f this guy came from.
Hawaii claims hes legit
Hawaii blocks trumps travel ban
They got a lot of power over there
Are you seriously insinuating that Hawaii is covering for obama, and that he really isn't American?

Back