• $600 Dollar Lizard Shoes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mercedes-Benz

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
How long did take to get it? It normally take me about 3 weeks

It was around 2 weeks. And since it fit good I'm going to get another one since they have a lot of good designs. I was thinking of a bullet club one or this Andre the Giant shirt

500level1055.png

I've got the Bullet Club and Young Bucks shirts. Love both of them. I might get a Pentagon Dark shirt next. I'll post picks of my pro wrestling crate when it comes in too.

Anyone here watch The Defenders on Netflix? I might start that today with the fam. I stopped watching Jessica Jones and wasn't really into The Iron Fist but I liked DD and Luke Cage.

I should move to South Africa. The women there seem massively attractive. Or the camera man has a good eye.

Anyone here watch The Defenders on Netflix? I might start that today with the fam. I stopped watching Jessica Jones and wasn't really into The Iron Fist but I liked DD and Luke Cage.

It's good. I enjoyed JJ more than DD S1. But it was more drama based and was basically about a super powered rape victim.

I just finished Ozark on Netflix and fxn to start Into The Badlands. I did like Luke Cage

It's good. I enjoyed JJ more than DD S1. But it was more drama based and was basically about a super powered rape victim.

You gonna watch Punisher when it comes out?

Watching the last episode of season 2 of Lucha Underground

Gonna start after Lucha Underground

<GinJuice>

Takeover picks

McIntyre
Asuka
Authors
Black
Gargano

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back