• Mercedes-Benz

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ozark was filmed at Lake Allatoona about 4 miles from Casa de RSR

giphy.gif
<TheWire1>

I would be interested to see how this would do in a poll. Heat is heat. John cena couldn't wrestle for years. Since you both think Jinder isn't great maybe you should be comparing kofi to the guys you think are the best. Does he stack up well in comparison to them? I'm all for big e I just don't think it will happen now.

It's hard to compare because most of my favorites I've gotten to see cut completely loose in NJPW or ROH. But Kofi is as or more athletic than even guys like Balor and AJ. But as far as what we see from WWE guys, Kofi would be among the better workers who've been top champ. Maybe not the best but definitely above average.

How the fuck is Catrina teleporting from the ring to the roof of Cueto's office in seconds?!

TELL ME HOW DAMMIT!

It's hard to compare because most of my favorites I've gotten to see cut completely loose in NJPW or ROH. But Kofi is as or more athletic than even guys like Balor and AJ. But as far as what we see from WWE guys, Kofi would be among the better workers who've been top champ. Maybe not the best but definitely above average.
He definitely was, I'm not sure is that still the case. We don't see him execute some of the stunts he was doing a few years back now. Maybe he just likes to work safer now because he doesn't need to. Sure and I'm not disagreeing with his in ring work, but that's the more important attribute for the midcard champs imo. He's good at what he does but I would be underwhelmed with him as world champ. More people here than I thought seem to be in favour of it though so maybe he could prove me wrong.

Anyone here watch The Defenders on Netflix? I might start that today with the fam. I stopped watching Jessica Jones and wasn't really into The Iron Fist but I liked DD and Luke Cage.
Was awesome. I binged that shit

damn, that feeling when you post your classic Flair video that you turned into a world famous meme and then realize that he could die.

This day is horrible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back